Chapter 71

Taylor's POV:
Antonella wasn't driving fast enough but we got there, we both ran in and stopped when we got there both looking for....

"Cris" I said looking at him, he looked towards me.

"Hi baby" he said walking towards me I ran to him and hugged him, Antonella was hugging Lio she looked so happy I haven't seen her so happy since the day before he left.

"I missed u so much" I said hugging him so tight.

"I missed u too" he said and lifted up my chin so he could kiss me.

I seen Sandro behind Cris with his arms folded and rubbing one of his arms. I walked over to him.

"Are u ok" I asked as he looked up at me.

"Ya I'll be fine, I'm gonna go home and get some sleep, wasn't that nice sleeping in a metal chair" he said and walked away and walked out of the police station.

We drove home today, we haven't slept all night but we wanted to go back home so we drove back. I was holding Cris's hand the whole way home.

His warm skin next to mine felt so good even tho I was half asleep I was trying to stay awake so he didn't leave me again.

I slowly woke up the next morning and looked up to see Cris still asleep. I kissed him and he started to wake up so I kissed him again, he started to slowly make out with me and put his hand on my side.

"Wait don't we have Lucas's wedding today" Cris asked looking at me.

"Actually it was yesterday and I went with Antonella and Gareth" I said putting my hand on his chest.

"Good u went with someone else I didn't really want to go" he said, I smiled and kissed him again.

"How are u doing mama" he asked rolling on to his side and put his hand on my belly, I rolled onto my back.

"I'm doing good I'm five weeks today" I said looking up at him smiling.

"Wow time is flying bye" he said and kissed me.

"What do u think the baby is gonna be" I asked biting my lip.

"For some reason I feel like it's a boy but I mean we have had so many girls so idk what to think" he said making circles with his finger on my stomach "what do u think" he asked looking at his finger.

"I think it's gonna be a boy for sure this time" I said looking at my belly.

The day went by pretty slow today, I checked my phone a few times to see if Lio called about Lana but there wasn't anything. It was about 11:30 pm and I woke up to the security alarm going off so I woke Cris up to go see what was going on.

As we walked out to the door I couldn't believe who was standing in the door "I lost my key" Lana said dripping wet from the rain.

I got her to take off her wet clothes and got in her in a warm shower. I texted Lio to tell him that Lana was here and that she was fine.

"Where did u go" I asked her as we sat at the table.

"First when I left Sandro's I didn't know where I was gonna go but I stayed at friends along the way and found myself here" she said sipping her drink.

"We can talk about it in the morning I'm really tried so good night any room u want is urs" I said and went upstairs.

"Babe are u still awake" I asked as I walked in our room and closed the door.

"Sort of" he said half asleep.

"I was putting Lana's clothes in the washer and um I found drugs" I said quietly getting into bed.

"Drugs what kind of drugs" he said sitting up and leaned back on his pillow.

"Idk weed and something else" I said looking at him.

"I'll talk to her about it tomorrow, I don't want a junky in my house" he said looking away from me

"No u just can't confront her about u will probably scare her off again, Lio would have done the same thing no wonder she came here" I said turning the other way from him.

"Babe come on what else am I suppose to do" he said looking at me.

"I'm tried Cris we can talk about it later" I said turning off the lamp, I lied there for a few minutes and couldn't get comfortable.

"I can't get comfortable" I said turning over towards him.

"Come here" he said lifting his arm up so I could cuddle into him. Which made me fall asleep.