Rough Waters

Cristiano's POV:
We landed in Argentina, it's my first time ever being here so I'm sure it's going to be fun. Taylor's mom was so nice to let us stay at her place along with Leo, Thiago and Antonella. Taylor was putting her hair up as she was getting off the plane, I waited for her then helped her walk down the stairs off the plane. We got our cars and I was driving so I followed Messi. Taylor was quite the whole ride there "u ok" I asked "ya I'm just nervous to be back" she said "why" I asked "just that I'm different now and can hardly walk" she said "they are family they are still gonna love u" I said taking her hand, we pulled up to a white house "here we are" Taylor said, Lea and Callie were asleep.

I felt some what out of place here, everyone seemed to fit in but me and I'm not used to that. Even trying to understand their conversations where hard they weren't speaking the Spanish I know, it was different so I just sat there pretending to know what was going on. "me voy a la cama/I'm going to bed" I told Taylor as I took the last sip of my drink "espere/wait" she said stopping me "estoy cansado Quiero dormir/I'm tired I want to sleep" I said as she let go "ok" she said, I could see Messi looking at me in the corner of my eye, I left and walked upstairs. There is three spare rooms in the house me, Taylor and the girls got one, Messi and Antonella got one, Cristiano and Thiago got a room. I walked into our room the girls were asleep already.

Our suit cases where on the floor so I picked mine up and put it on the bed and opened it. I took off my shirt and pants then put on shorts. I took my stuff and went to the bathroom and started to brush my teeth, Cristiano hadn't been out in a while so I checked on him and him and Thiago were asleep. Once I finished in the bathroom I came back into the room and got in bed. A few minutes later Taylor came in I pretended to be asleep, I didn't want to talk about why I left so I went to sleep.

"Cristiano" Taylor said waking me up "what" I said half asleep "babe" she said "ya" I said and rolled over towards her "I can't sleep" she said moving closer to me "what time is it" I asked "4:30 am" she said going up my chest with her hand "come here" I said putting my arm around her. She put her leg up on my waist, then I noticed she wasn't wearing any pants, she started to kiss me "what are u doing" I asked "what does it look like" she said then kept kissing me. I let her get on top of me.

Last night was great but I woke up to an empty bed. I'm usually the first one to get up. I got up and got dressed, even the girls where gone. "How is the family weekend going" Gareth texted me "I don't belong here man, nothing feels right, I don't feel like I am meant to be here" I texted back, I put my phone in my pocket and went into Cristiano's room, he was gone too. Then I heard people talking so I went downstairs everyone was eating breakfast, Taylor looked at me "good morning, do u want some breakfast" she said looking at me "I'm gonna take a walk" I said.

Taylor came outside after me "Cris wait" she said running after me "what" I said "what's wrong" she asked "nothing" I said and kept walking "babe  there is something wrong" she said stopping me "I don't feel welcome here, ur brother got this place practically strung around his finger" I said "Cris come on u know he took my dads place when he died" she said "ya I know, I just don't fit in here" I said "I know how u feel it's ok" she said and hugged me.

We went back inside and ate breakfast, Taylor told everyone to speak in normal Spanish so I could understand, later today we are going to her dads grave.

Once everyone had there turn I guess speaking to him. I had my turn, there wasn't anyone around me so I said what I had to say. "Hello sir, it's my first time being here, I know u have been watching me try my hardest to keep ur daughter happy and I realize that sometimes my hardest isn't good enough but I was hoping u could get the man upstairs to help her out with her legs, she is struggling" I said to myself but I could see Taylor walking over "u ready to go" she asked "um ya" I said and kept looking at his grave as I walked away but when I got so far I looked ahead.