Christmas

Taylor's POV:
Cristiano came in our room and yelled "Santa was here" and ran out, I looked at Cris he looked at me, we kissed "merry Christmas" he said "merry Christmas" to u too. We got up and went into the living room with Cristiano and Cris's mom. We watched Cristiano open his gifts first, while I was watching him I was thinking what it was gonna be like when we have our baby, I thought about it and now I want my baby. "Who's next" Cris asked "Taylor u can" Cris mom said looking at me "ok" I said picking up the first one.

I started to open it, when I opened it I stopped and looked at it and then looked at Cris "what is this" I asked. The book was white and my whole name was on the cover in gold letters "this is ur life in a book" he said "well in that case I'm scared to read it" I said opening it "actually I'm gonna read it later" I said closing it and putting it on the couch next to me, Cris leaned back on the couch and watched me open my other gifts.

After we opened our gifts. I took a pair of skinny jeans that had rips in them, a red loose tank top and black heels that Cris gave me and I went and got dressed. Just when I came out, my brother, mom, sister, some guy and other family members came in the threw the door. I stopped when I seen them "what are u doing here" I asked "to have dinner" Lio said, everybody had brought food. Cris came over without a shirt on "please come in don't mind the mess we just opened presents" Cris said moving everybody to the kitchen.

I sent Cris up to change while I cleaned up the living room "do u want some help" Lio asked "that would be nice" I said picking up stuff "what's wrong he asked "u didn't answer my text the other day and then u just walk up in here" I said looking at him "I was being nice" he said "I told u the last time u were here I didn't want to be fighting" I said "well I will do this u can go talk to mom" he said taking the bag from me "fine" I said and walked to the kitchen.

We all sat down to eat, I looked up at my brother from across the table "what" he said, I got up and left the room, he looked at Cris and he got up and followed me. I went to the bathroom and started to get sick "are u ok" Cris asked closing the door almost to when he came in, I coughed "I'm fine" I said, he got me some tissue "thanks" I said "ur welcome" he said moving my hair "I'm not in the mood to eat" I said looking at him "babe u gotta eat something" he said kissing my forehead "I'll eat later" I said and walked out of the bathroom.

I went to our room and changed into sweats and lied down. My mom came in "are u ok" she asked "I'm fine" I said "ur brother loves u know that" she said "does he mom cuz every time I see him now he fights with me we were never like that" I said, she came over and sat next to me "ur brother took the place of ur father when he past away, he isn't happy that u have found someone to spend the rest of ur life with and ur father would be the same way" she said "I guess" I said "why didn't u call me to tell me u were pregnant I would have liked to know" she said putting my feet on her lap "I thought Lio would have told u and I wasn't in the mood to talk to him" I said "well I am very happy for u" she said "it's gonna be ur second grandchild" I said smiling "no it's gonna be my third, I do count Cristiano as my grandchild" she said.

I got out of bed when everybody was leaving "there she is" my sister said and hugged me "hi" I said "how are u feeling momma" she asked "a little sick" I said putting my hand on my stomach "It will get better" she said, Lio was looking at me "I'll call u later" he said "ok" I said "I love u sis" he said hugging me "I love u too" I said and hugged him back. Everybody left and it was just me and Cris left, I looked up at him and kissed him. "It's been a good day" he said "ya it has" I said.