Chapter 53

Cristiano's POV:
I watched Taylor put her dress back on it looked so much better not on her "u don't need to put that back on" I said tucking my shirt back in "u want me naked in front of all of those boys" she said "ya no put that dress back on" I said, she smiled "can u zip me up" she asked "sure" I said doing her dress back up. We came back out and sat down again with new drinks, Taylor sat between me and Neymar, she put her hand on his leg.

"How are u honey" she said looking at him, we all looked at her even Neymar "Taylor come with me" Shakira said taking her away from me.

Shakira's POV:
Lana and I grouped up all the girl and went to the kitchen, there was bongs and hookah bongs. "I can't do this" Taylor said looking at me "don't do the weed nobody knows what's in that" I told her. After the smoking secession we went back and sat with the boys "I'm so ready to go home" Taylor said almost sitting on Neymar "can u take me home" she asked him, he turned her head towards Cris "hello" she said.

Cristiano's POV:
"Ya I think it's time we go home" I said standing up, I called us a cab and got Taylor home "I feel so funny why do I feel funny" she asked me as I walked her upstairs "because u smoked to much" I said "don't let me do it again" she said "ok" I said and put her on the bed, she started to take off her clothes "can u sleep with me" she asked "I always do" I told her "ok" she said and lied down. I got undressed and lied next to her.

Taylor was still sleeping when I woke up, I feel so bad for her today, when she wakes up she is going to feel so sick. Gerard sent me a text a few minutes ago asking if I got Taylor home ok "ya we got home ok hbu" I sent "it's gonna be a fun morning, we stayed at a hotel, we should cook some breakfast" he texted me, I thought it was a good idea "sure be here in an hour" I texted him then put my phone down on my night table.

The time was 1:30 pm, I kissed Taylor on the shoulder as she slowly woke up "good morning beautiful" I said cuddling her "my head hurts so bad" she said with half a voice "aww u are loosing ur voice" I said "that's from all the screaming and laughing" she said turning to face me "Gerard is coming over to cook some breakfast" I said "no stay in bed with me" she said holding my arm "I would but I have been here long enough" I said and sat up "babe" she said "ya" I said, she sat up and started to kiss me.

Of course I gave in, I think we were both still a little drunk. Gerard texted me and said he was here so I jumped out of bed and I got dressed, I was trying to open the door as I was putting my shirt on. "Did we wake u" he asked smirking "no" I said looking at and the crowed of people "don't worry we all brought stuff" he said, I did feel a little more relaxed. He brought the whole Barcelona team and my team so almost everyone that was at the party last night.

I laid the last plate of pancakes on the table and turned around to see Taylor walking over to the counter to get a plate. "How are u feeling" I asked standing behind her "not good" she said "get something to eat u might feel better" I said rubbing her arm "hey sis how u feeling" Leo said walking over "just talk a little quieter please" she said looking at him "aww the good old hang over" he said a little louder, she turned around and grabbed his nipple "don't go there" she said and let go and walked away, he was holding his chest as she left.

Taylor was sitting outside next to the pool, I came out and sat next to her "there is to many people in there" she said "ya I know it's starting to get hot" I said and took her hand "did we do anything last night" she asked "no u were to drunk and I didn't want to do that to u" I said looking at her "I love u so much" she said and put her head on my shoulders "I love u too" I said "when is everyone leaving I want some time with my baby" she said putting her hand on my lap "I can make that happen right now" I said looking at her.
______________
Alright guys here u go another chapter done. If u can get this to 5 votes I promise u I will give u two chapters tomorrow.