Baby

Cristiano's POV:
It's been 9 months, tomorrow is Tay's due date. I just got in to practice "how is she doing today" Gareth asked "she is tired and tired of waiting" I said taking off my shirt "what about u" he asked "I'm tired of waiting, I just want to see the baby" I said, Lucas was looking at me. On my way out to the pitch I stopped to talk to Lucas "she asked for u yesterday" I said "why" he asked "I hate to say it but she misses u" I said "oh, ok thanks" he said walking away from me.

It was the middle of practice when my manager called out to me, I ran over "she is almost into labor" he said, I almost dropped dead "I gotta go" I said sprinting into the locker room and taking off my cleats and running with my phone and shoes. I called Taylor "hi baby, I'm on my way ok" I said "hurry" she said, I could tell she was in pain. I drove to the hospital, I was still wearing my training clothes when I walked into the room, she was lying there holding her brothers hand.

"Hey I'm here now" I said, she opened her eyes and looked at me her eyes started to tear up "it's ok" I said kissing her forehead "I'm hungry" she said "do u want some juice" I asked "no" she said "I'll go see what I can get for u" Lio said "can u get my mom" she asked "sure" I went out and got her mom I said outside the room.

Taylor's POV:
I turned on my side when my mom came in, she walked over to me "it hurts so much" I said "I know all about it" she said sitting next to me and holding my hand, I started to cry "it's ok" she said putting her other hand over ours "I miss daddy" I said crying more "he should have been here" I yelled, my mom got up and left the room. "What's wrong" Lio asked "she misses her father" she said as a tear feel and she put her hand on her mouth. My mom came back in and sat back down "can I have ur hand" I asked, she held onto mine "I think it's time" I said looking at her. She left to go get a nurse.

"I can't do this" I said looking up at Cris "u can do it ok" he said kissing my forehead "alright Taylor here we go" the doctor said. After 30 minutes of agonizing pain we finally got our baby.

Cristiano's POV:
I was watching every move that the nurses would make with our new born baby. "How are u feeling" I asked "tired and starving" Taylor said smiling. I waited for them to be done with cleaning up the baby and everything, I went out to see everybody with the baby in my arms. "Ok guess" I said looking at everybody "boy" Messi said "girl" mom, "girl" Taylor's sister, "girl" Taylor's mom "alright Cristiano what's ur pick" I asked "boy" he said "alright little man" Messi said giving him a high five "alright well it's a girl" I said, everyone ran over to see her "what's her name" my mom asked "Victoria" I said. A nurse came over and put her hand on my shoulder "I need u to come with me" she said "ok" I said walking with her "is everything ok" I asked "ur wife is asking for u" she said.

"They love her" I said walking into the room "why wouldn't u look how cute she is" she said taking her from me "did u have anything to eat yet" I asked "no, I have macaroni and cheese on the way tho" she said "I kinda wish I had the baby home" she said "why" I asked "I wouldn't have to be stuck here" she said "that would be true" I said "but then there would be people in our room where we sleep, idk pretty much anywhere but here would be good" she said "ya I agree" I said kissing her, she gave Victoria to me to be put in the little bed next to her.

"I'm gonna get changed, I grabbed my clothes before I left" I said taking off my shirt "hey come here" Taylor said in a soft voice, I walked over to her, she pulled me down to kiss her, I made out with her, I felt her hand go down my chest "don't do this to me I'm like a vampire who hasn't eatin in weeks" I said "how do u think I feel" she said "I know but ur so beautiful" I said "go get changed" she said smiling.