Chapter 39 (Light It Up)

CRISTIANO'S POINT OF VIEW:
"I have been looking everywhere for u" Marc said looking at me when I came downstairs "well u found me" I said looking at him "we are putting off some fire works, Leo wants u to help" he said "ok" I said then he walked away "are u ok here for a while" I asked Taylor "ya I'm fine, I'll find someone to talk to" she said "I'll see u in a bit" I said and walked outside to the backyard. I got to where Leo was and looked at the big stack of fireworks.

"Are u putting all of these off" I asked looking at him "why not" he said "alright let's get it going" I said smiling, Leo put off the first one "make sure u don't hit the house" Gerard said laughing, I seen Taylor walk outside "Cris u can do the next one" Leo said looking at me "alright" I said taking the lighter from him and picking up a firework and put it into the box of sand and lit it, I moved away just in time, Taylor started to walk towards me, I stood up when I seen her coming over.

"U shouldn't be over here" I said walking towards her "ya u shouldn't ether, I would like to leave here tomorrow with u alive or still have a face" she said taking my hand "I will be careful" I said, she jumped when Leo lit the next one "come get a drink with me" she said "I'll be back in a minute" I told Marc, I walked with her. "Do u want me to make u a drink" I asked "no I'm just gonna have water" she said, I made myself a drink and walked over to the patio door and leaned on it.

Taylor was on the side of me that was leaving on the door. "I heard u talking about me yesterday" I said taking a sip of my drink "oh" she said and just looked at everything "even when I was waiting for u last night" I said looking at her "how much did u hear" she asked "pretty much all of it up to the part where u said that Leo gave u money" I said, she looked at me "just to help me out a bit I'm gonna pay him back" she said.

We were in here room as everybody was leaving "why didn't u tell me, I could have given u money" I said looking at her "that money was the only thing from her taking our son ok I didn't care if she took everything I own or have I just wanted Cristiano to be with us and not her" she said turning towards me, I am sitting on the edge of her bed, I pulled her towards me and hugged her waist "and I owe u everything for doing that for me" I said, she looked down and kissed me.

Taylor was getting ready for bed so I went downstairs to get a drink of water, Leo was putting bottles back in a box "need any help" I asked "no I'm good thanks" he said looking at me, I went to the fridge and got a bottle of water "did u have fun tonight" he asked "ya I had a great time being able to do stuff like this and be with ur family just brings u back down with all the craziness comes with being who we are" I said sipping my drink "ya it sure does" he said "did u get an email about traveling with the team" he asked "ya I didn't read it yet, what's it about" I asked "we aren't aloud to have anyone fly with us anymore only team members or other people like that, they need to get the own flight and transportation" he said putting the box on the floor and moving the rest of the bottles to the side "really that's the stupidest thing I've heard" I said "this is gonna be a big fight over this" he said "I'm gonna read that email" I said as we walked upstairs.

I got in bed and started to read the email, Taylor sat on me so both her legs were on both sides of me then she leaned down and started to kiss my neck, I started to lose concentration "u can't travel with me and the team anymore" I said "what why" she said sitting up quickly "idk what's going on but ur brother got the same email" I said, she turned my phone of and put it on the night table "well u are here with me now so we will have to savour it" she said and kissed me.