Chapter 4

Taylor's POV:
Leo already knew about me braking up with Neymar and that I was living with Lucas. I crutched into the hallway and looked at Neymar "Neymar I'm here to see my brother can u leave please" I said coming down over the stairs "here let me help you" he said rushing over and helping me down the stairs.

"Neymar, I'm with someone else" I said looking at him "you are, who is he" he asked, I swallowed hard "Lucas Silva" i said, he looked away from me and then he looked back at me. He gave me a look like who do you think you are. "could we at least still be friends" he asked with a puppy look in his eyes "i guess we can still be friends but the only time i will see you is when i am with my brother or something" i said looking at him "thats fine with me as long as i still get to see you" he said "ok Taylor its time to go, we dont want to be late for lunch" Leo said, i turned and looked at him and nodded.

We left and went to lunch i couldnt believe the look of this place it was amazing "this places looks expensive and I'm not dressed for this" I said looking around "your fine" he said bringing me over to sit at a table. We had lunch and left, he brought me back to his house then I left and went back home.

When I got home Lucas was sitting on the couch watching a match. "Who's winning" I said walking over and sitting on the couch and putting my legs over his lap "no one yet, how was your lunch" he asked "it was alright but Neymar was at Leo's when I went there" I said looking at him "what did he want" he said looking at me "he just asked to be friends, I just flat out said I was with someone else" I said sitting up "he didn't like that did he" he asked kissing me "no" I said smiling and kissing him back, we started to make out.

The door open and some of Lucas's team was there "yo, get a room" Marcelo said smiling at us "what are you guys doing here" Lucas asked "we wanted to see if you wanted to go out with us" Gareth asked "Ya he's gonna go" I said looking at them, he looked at me "go out with them, I want have some alone time" I said looking at him, he got up and kissed me and put on his jacket "I'll see you soon" he said walking out.

Finally I was alone, I got up and went to the bathroom and started a bath. I got some candles and brought them in and lit them, I got undressed and got into the bath, I almost overflowed the bathtub with bubbles. I leaned back and moved down a little, I got a texted, it was a number I had never seen before.
"Who is this"
Cristiano- "it's Cristiano, I got ur number from ur boyfriends phone"
"Why did u want my number, don't you have a girlfriend"
Cristiano- "it's over"
"What do you mean over"
Cristiano- "we broke up"
I was texting Cristiano until Lucas got home, it was 11:30pm, I told Cristiano I had to go and that he could text me tomorrow "hey babe" I said walking over to Lucas "hey" he said pulling me over and kissing me "I'm so ready for bed, I have early practice tomorrow" he said.

We went to bed, I was wearing shorts and his shirt, I cuddled into him and went to sleep.
__________________________
That's this chapter hope you liked it if you did give it a vote and comment ur questions :)