Chapter 18

Cristiano's POV:
I woke up to Taylor talking in her sleep "no please" she said then she jumped "Taylor wake up" I said moving her "what" she said in a sleepy voice "you were talking in ur sleep" I said looking at her "oh sorry" she said and turned the other way.

My alarm went off at 7:00 am, I slowly woke up and sat up "don't go" Taylor said turning over to face me "you can go with me" I said looking behind me at her "ok" she said getting up. We both got dressed and left, I looked at her as she was looking out the window. I walked out on the pitch with her behind me "Ronaldo" Lucas said walking over to me but stopped when he seen Taylor "Ya" I said looking at him "I uh, are u going to lunch with us later" he asked "yes I would love to" I said.

I'm sitting next to Taylor with Gareth on her other said and put my arm on the back of her chair while we waited for our food. After lunch, I went and payed for the bill. We got in the car and Taylor looked at me "what's wrong" I asked "I'm not pregnant, it really was the Taco Bell" she said with a tear going down her face "how do u know" I asked "I went to the doctor after getting my car to be sure and I was told I wasn't" she said wiping her face "its ok we can try again" I said taking her hand.

Taylor wanted to go out tonight so we got ready and went out. I took her hand as we walked into the club, she was walking in front of me "lets get a drink" she said taking me over to the bar. I moved my hand down her back and kept it on her butt, I downed my drink and took her out to dance.

When we go home she was more drunk then I was and we went to our room "my brother called" she said looking at me "he called me too" I said then kissed her, she kissed me back and we started to make out. I took off my shirt, she took of hers and we got undressed, I brought her to the bed. "You have a lot of money dont u" she asked "yes I do" I said looking at her "can u give me some" she said smiling "what would a pretty girl like u need money for" I asked, she kissed me then pulled me down on her.........

Next day:
I tried to get out of bed but Taylor pulled me back "I got to go" I said looking at her "don't be a one night stand" she said in a sleepy voice "I'll be back latter" I said hitting her butt and got up "hey" she said covering herself, I smiled and got dressed.

Taylor's POV:
I was out in the pool waiting for Cris to get home, I heard the gate open and his car shut off. I waited tell he came inside, pretty much all the house was glass, he opened the door to come outside, I started to get out of the pool as he was watching me and walked over to this little shower thing to wash off. He took off his shirt "how was ur meeting" I asked walking over "it was good" he said looking at me, I lied on my stomach on the bed/chair things and untied my bikini top and just lied there.

"You need to learn to lock ur door" Leo said coming outside "what are u doing here" I said sitting up while holding my bikini top up "what were u doing" he asked "trying to tan, where is Antonella" I asked "she is inside" he said "can u tell her to come out I need to talk to her" I said looking at him "ok" he went in and got her, the boys went inside.

"What's going on" she said sitting in font of me "I went to the doctor when I got my new car the other day and um I'm not pregnant" I said looking at her "aww noo and I seen ur car" she said "ya I gave Lucas back the keys and went and bought a new one" I said "good for u, what did he say when u brought it back to him" she asked "well me and Cris went to get food the other day and there was a girl with the same car next to me who dated Lucas at the same time as me so we brought them back the same time, he looked sad and I hugged him and he told me to leave because I was with Cris" I said looking at her with a shocked look "oh wow that's a lot" she said "ya, me and Cris went out last night so everything is good" I said looking at her "u went out and came back and did what" she said smiling "just some fun stuff" I said laughing.
-----------------------------------------
That's this chapter guys hope u liked it and if u did give it a vote :)