Las Vegas

TAYLOR'S POINT OF VIEW:
I watched Cristiano get dressed while I was still lying in bed. Naked. "Can't you just stay in bed with me and enjoy the beautiful sun" I said moving the sheets "we can go enjoy the beautiful sun outside" he said putting on his shirt "pass me one of ur shirts" I asked sitting up, he threw one over to me, I put it on and went to the bathroom.

I am wearing Cris's black shirt with Nike in white across the chest, when Cris came in I walked over to him, we were back far enough that u could see my legs in the mirror, we were facing each other I put my arm around his neck and looked at the m...

I am wearing Cris's black shirt with Nike in white across the chest, when Cris came in I walked over to him, we were back far enough that u could see my legs in the mirror, we were facing each other I put my arm around his neck and looked at the mirror and took a selfie in the mirror.

"I'm gonna get a shower" I said kissing him "u tell me after I get dressed" he said watching me "u can get undressed can't u" I asked "never mind I'm good" he said and walked out of the bathroom "ok then" I said and got undressed then got in the shower.

Cristiano's POINT OF VIEW:
After a few minutes I walked into the bathroom to fix my hair, I looked at Taylor in the shower, the glass was all steamed up u couldn't see anything only the colour of her skin, I took a picture. Then posted it on Instagram, the caption was "look at that body". My manager called me 10 minutes later and told me that me and Taylor were asked to do an interview with Ellen tomorrow. "Babe, we are flying to California tonight" I said yelling so she could hear me "why are u yelling and why LA" she said half way out the bathroom door with a towel around her brushing her hair "we are doing an interview with Ellen" I said looking at her "your kidding me right" she said as she stopped brushing her hair "nope" I said sitting up "I have always wanted to be on that show" she said smiling, I took her hand and pulled her over to me.

I went up her leg with my hand till I got to her hip. "Don't even think about it" she said "I wait 9 months now I got to wait longer" I said looking up at her "yup sorry, 4 more long week" she said smiling and walked away. I lid back down but my legs were hanging off the side of the bed.

Interview:

Taylor was looking so amazing wearing her outfit

Taylor was looking so amazing wearing her outfit. I was just wearing a white dress shirt and jeans "10 minutes" a guy said sticking his head in the door, Taylor stood up and looked at herself once more in the mirror "ok let's go" she said, I hand my arm around her waist as we walked to the stage. We got our microphones put on us and stood there waiting for our go ahead. I looked down at her, then walked out onto the stage.

We sat down, I put my hand on her leg "hello" Ellen said looking at us "hi" we both said "how are you" she asked "good" we both said "how's the baby" she asked "she is good, Cristiano's mom facetimed us this morning" Taylor said "Cristiano ur mom posted this picture of Victoria this morning" she said putting up the picture on the screen "ya she sends us pictures every half hour of what she is doing" I said smiling "now this came up the morning" she said putting up the picture of Taylor I took yesterday and one of me in the shower just my top half, I could see Taylor smiling, some people screamed a little "Cristiano hasn't seen this yet" Taylor said "what do u think Cristiano" Ellen asked "maybe a little less steam on Taylor's" I said laughing a little, she hit me lightly.

We finished our interview and got ready and left for the airport, we got on a plane and flew home. Taylor was asleep leaning on my shoulder, I carried her to the car and drove home, I brought her to bed and went to pick up Victoria and Cristiano. When I came home, I started to unbutton my shirt and walked into our room, I looked on the floor Taylor's clothes where everywhere, I kinda laughed to myself as I looked at her asleep.

The clock said 5:30 am I have practice in two hours then a game tomorrow. Maybe Vegas and the interview was a bad idea. The only way I was gonna get threw practice was a pre workout shake so I went to the kitchen and started to make one.