Home is Where The Heart is

Taylor's POV:
I walked into the house for the first time with our little baby. It was just me Cris and Victoria, I took her out of her car seat and brought her over and sat down with her "ur so cute" I said as she made a little baby noise. Cris brought in the stuff from the car "do u want some help" I asked looking at him "no I'm good u stay right there" he said bringing the baby stuff to her room and mine to our room, he came out and sat next to me. "Do u want to hold her" I asked "sure" he said, I gave her to him and moved to sit on my feet, I put both of my hands on his shoulder and looked down at her "we did so great" I said "we did" he said and kissed me "u go to a meeting tomorrow don't u" I said "ya but ill be back the next day" he said "do u have to leave" I asked "I do sadly but I will be back" he said kissing me.

I was watching Cris pack his suit case while lying in bed "are u sure u will be ok alone for a couple days" he asked "I will be fine, my sister might be over" I said "oh that's good" he said zipping it up and put his hands on the bag "what" I said "nothing" he said "I'm just thinking" he said and put his suitcase by the bedroom door "I've got something to tell u" he said turning around "oh well get in bed and tell me" I said "it's important for u to know before I go that things might start to get a little crazy everything is being taken care of..." He said but I cut him off "what's going on" I said sitting up "Taylor idk" he said "Cris" I said "Cristiano's mother wants to file for custody over him" he said "ur not being serious right now" I said "she is and we are trying not to get her to go public with this but she is doing whatever it takes right now to get him" he said "whatever is being done is not being done quick enough" I said "I know that's what this meeting is about, I am meeting with her" he said.

"U are absolutely not meeting with that women" I said "I have to if I want to keep my son" he said "I'm going with u then" I said getting up "are u out of ur mind, u can't go with me, what about Victoria" he said "I'm sure my mom would be dying to look after her or ur mother" I said "Taylor idk about this" he said "well it's to bad I'm going" I said. We got to sleep when Cris's phone rang it is 2:30 in the morning. When he got off the phone he didn't look to happy "what's wrong" I whispered "she went public with it and wants 40 million dollars to cover it and if I give it to her she is going to keep the trial private" he said looking at the floor, he is sitting on the edge of the bed "it's ok babe go back to sleep we will get this sorted out" I said putting my hand on his shoulder. We got back to sleep, I was woken up an hour later by Tori crying so I got up and fed her and went back to sleep. It was a very sleepless night.

THE MEETING:
We walked into the room and there she was sitting there, I felt like yelling at her but I was told not to say a thing, my lawyer was even called here for this. "U can leave if u like" Cris said "I'm fine" I said, he pulled out my chair for me at the table and I sat down "she wasn't asked here" the girl down the table said "ignore her" Cris whispered, I nodded my head and took at the papers on the table. Our lawyers and other people who I didn't know who they were "40 million is a lot to ask for" Cris lawyer said "well that's the lowest I want other then that we go to court" she said "can't we just work out who can take him one week at a time" her lawyer said "no" Cris and the girl said, everything just got crazy everybody was talking the same time "I'll write the check" I said above everybody "what" Cris said "I'll give her the money problem solved" I said getting up and walking out, Cris followed me "are u crazy u can't give her that money" he said "he's my son to Cris at least I treat him and love him like he is my own" I said.
-----------------------------------
Hey everybody I hope u liked this chapter but I just want to tell u that I have a new fan fiction out its a Cristiano one so ya u should check it out and let me know what u think