Chapter 62

Cristiano's POV:
It's been over 2 days now without power, the wind has been crazy, we don't ever get storms like this. It's hard trying to find food to make without actually cooking it, I'm so glad it's not winter.

"My mom just had a heart attack" Taylor said coming into the living room.

"Is she ok" I asked looking at her and sitting up.

"They have her on heart monitors, doing tests and x-rays" she said playing with my fingers holding back her tears.

I got up and walked over to her and hugged her. "She is gonna be ok, we will be on that first flight there when the weather clears up" I said and kissed her forehead.

Taylor has been in our room most of the day I wouldn't blame her from being worried about her mom, we are all downstairs but she is up there all alone so I decided to go check on her.

When I was walking to our room and I heard a thump on the floor so I walked a little faster "Taylor are..." I stopped when I seen her on the floor. I ran over to her, she was twitching on the floor.

"Mom can u come here for a minute" I said trying to be very clam, I got on my knees next to her and turned her on her side.

"What's wrong" she asked walking into the room and slowly walked over to me.

"Can u call Lio on my phone please" I asked her giving it to her. She did as she was told and he picked up. "Hey um Lio has Taylor ever had a seizure before" I asked the phone was silent.

"Ya a long time ago when she was living with me" he said "why" he asked, the phone was on speaker so I looked at it.

"She is having one right now" I told him and noticed her phone on the floor I could hardly see the flash light blinking, it was turned on the back so the screen was facing up.

"Is she alright" he asked moving the phone "what state is she in" he asked.

"I came into the room and she just had fell so she is shacking bad" I told him.

"Put a pillow under her head, she should soon be out of the shacking soon" he said, I got my mom to get me a pillow to put under her head.

"What's gonna happen after this" I asked looking up at my mom.

"Normally she will start to come out of it but keep talking to her when she comes out cuz she won't be listening to u right away just keep talking to her" he said.

After a few seconds she finally stopped shacking, I kept talking to her, her eyes started to move around and she started to relax but she tired to get up. "She is trying to get up" I told Lio.

"Don't let her get up yet until she is responding to u" he told me.

Once she was all back to normal, I lied down on the bed with her and rubbed her arm as she was lying on her side facing the other way. "This has happened before ur brother told me" I said.

"Ya a long time ago, I was taking medication for it but I thought I didn't need them anymore" she said turning towards me and closing her eyes.

"Is it only with flashing lights" I asked looking at her.

"I have photosensitive epilepsy so any bright flashing lights, certain way things move on a screen just stuff like that, that's why I always have my head down or have sunglasses on when I'm around cameras" she told me.

We got ready for bed, she was still talking about her condition with me, until she fell asleep then so did I.