Chapter 50

Cristiano's POV:
It was Antonella's birthday and it's was the 50s themed. I walked in with Taylor holding my arm, everything was so cool, I love the 50s. Not tonight but the next night my team and others are having this get together it's very fancy every year.

(Taylor's outfit)I didn't wear much just a white t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up and the bottoms of my jeans are rolled up a bit and my hair is slicked back

(Taylor's outfit)
I didn't wear much just a white t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up and the bottoms of my jeans are rolled up a bit and my hair is slicked back. It looked like a dinner in here there was red bar seats and red booths to sit in.

This week is gonna be full of parties and just fun things. I love this time of year, summer. Taylor took me to get a drink then we sat at a booth "how fancy is this gonna be tomorrow" she asked "very fancy like suit and tie fancy" I said "oh well I guess I will have to find a dress then" she said. After we talked to Antonella and had cake and all that stuff we decided to go home, it is gonna be a late night for us tomorrow.

Taylor's POV:
It is 3:30 and I finished getting ready and came downstairs to meet Cris.

"wow" he said as I came down "damn" I said looking at him up and down, then smiled and kissed him

"wow" he said as I came down "damn" I said looking at him up and down, then smiled and kissed him. "Are u ready to go" he asked "I'm am so ready to go" I said as we went to the car. When we got there, the door was opened for me and Cris and someone drove his car to park it, Cris took my arm as we walked inside. This place was so beautiful it was crazy beautiful, I'm scared to see what tomorrow's venue is gonna look like if this is what today's looks like.

Gareth asked me for a dance so of course I danced with him. It was a slow dance so we were close to each other. "Tomorrow is gonna be crazy isn't it" I asked "what do u mean" he asked "with people, it's for all European teams right" I said "ya it will be, are u gonna be ok with that" he asked "I'm gonna have to be" I said "u don't have to go" he said "I can't let Cris go by himself" I said looking at him "me, James, Cris, Leo and ur sister will be here tomorrow if u need anything" he said.

For most of the night I was sitting down because my legs were hurting, I wasn't wearing my braces which I should I have been, I will definitely be tomorrow. "How are u feeling" James asked sitting next to me "sore, I'm relaxing so it's ok" I said looking at him "are u worried about tomorrow" he asked "I know there will be a lot of walking and stuff but as long as I can find a chair I will be ok" I said sipping my wine.

12:00 am came around pretty quick, I was waiting for Cris to come around with the car. When I got in the car, I was almost crying from the pain in my legs "idk how much longer I can take this" I said looking at Cris "why didn't u wear them" he asked "I don't want people looking at my legs with those on so I didn't wear them" I said, he took my hand and kissed it "I will take care of u when we get home" he said and started to drive while still holding my hand.

He carried me into the house and brought me upstairs to our room. "Would u like to take a bath" he asked "I would love  to" I said sitting on the bed. Cris carried me into the bathroom and put me in the tub, I pulled him down into the water and laughed "wow" he said looking at me, I kissed him "how about we do this tomorrow, I'm so very tired tonight I promise" he said kissing my neck "ya" I said and slid down into the water, I watched him get out and take off his wet clothes "u try to make me want u don't u" I said with one eye open, he smiled at me threw the mirror.

After I got out I dried off and sat in front of the sink, Cris was lying in bed I'm pretty sure he was asleep. I took off my makeup and washed my face and came and got into bed with him "good night babe" I said cuddling into him "good night beautiful he said and put my head up so he could kiss me and I kissed him back, Cris turned the light off and went went to sleep.