Chapter 73

Taylor's POV:
It's been a week now Lana is doing good she started to go outside again, we got her car here. Not that she couldn't use one of ours but she wanted hers. Sandro went to jail. We have been stocked a lot lately because of this and the press wanting to find out who the girl was, Lio told his team mates not to say anything about this, we told everyone we knew not to comment.

Cris didn't have training tomorrow so we stayed up a little late tonight to watch a movie, but we weren't watching the movie...

"Are u ok to keep going" he asked pulling me closer.

"Ya I am fine just slow" I said and made out with him.

There was a laughing like a girl laughing. I stopped and looked at Cris "was that ur phone or something" I asked, he looked at me with a weird look.

"No it was probably Lana on the phone or something" he said.

I got up and put on his shirt and went over to the door and listened to her talking. Cris lied back "don't be surprised if I'm asleep" he said.

"U gotta go home ok maybe tomorrow" Lana said, who was she talking too.

"But babe come on u know I like u" a guy said, I leaned off the door and looked at Cris.

"There is a guy out there with her" I said walking over and getting back in bed.

"Ok what do u want me to do about it" Cris said looking at me.

"Don't be pissy cuz u didn't get to sleep with me and I'm hungry can u get me something to eat" I said lying next to him.

"Maybe it's her dealer out there" he said laughing a little, I hit him "god u didn't need to hit me what do u want to eat" he asked.

"Um a banana or something I don't really care" I said fixing the blankets.

"I can give u a banana" he said smiling and got up

"Please don't say that again" I said watching him.

Cristiano's POV:
"Yo what's up" I said coming out of our room and walked past Lana and her friend. I got Taylor some grapes, as I came upstairs Lana and whoever this guy was were making out.

"He can stay just keep the drugs outside" I said walking past and went back in our room.

"Here u go beautiful" I said and walked over to my side of the bed.

"Babe I'm not feeling to good" Taylor said sitting up.

"What do u mean not feeling good, are u gonna be sick, a seizure what's wrong" he said taking my hand "babe u know what can happen if u have a seizure right so u gotta tell me" he added.

"Idk I just feel really weird" I said lying back down.

"Are u ok" he asked looking down at me.

"Ya I just felt a little sick that's all" I said and closed my eyes.

We went to sleep but I know Cris was still up for the longest time to make sure I was ok. I love him for that, I wouldn't trade him for the world.

When I woke up this morning, I ran to the bathroom and I mean sprinted to there, morning sickness.....

I got back in bed, I really didn't want to get out of bed today. It was gonna be a struggle. Lana and whoever she was with was out in the hall again at 4:07 in the morning and they were leaving to go somewhere.

Sleeping was not an option so I got up and went downstairs. For some reason I wanted to go out by the pool and I was still in my pyjamas but I went out anyway. I sat on the edge of the pool and put my feet in the warm water. There was a branch that cracked in the bushes, I looked around there wasn't anyone there that I could see.

When I went to get up I got pushed into the water, I tried to get out but my head was being healed under and I couldn't do anything I couldn't believe this was my last time on earth. My body started to stop fighting and it was dark.