CHAMPIONS

Cristiano's POV:
The pressure was on, the crowed was screaming, all I could think about was getting this ball in the goal. It was my turn for the penalty kick, I walked over to the ball and stood there waiting for the whistle, as soon as my foot hit the ball I knew it was a goal. Sure enough, I ripped off my jersey and ran off to the side as my team mates ran over to me. We just sat there on the ground hugging, after all that I stood up and looked around to find my wife.

I couldn't believe it but she was running towards me and jumped up in my arms, I held her legs up as she had her arms around my next. "I'm so proud of u" she said and kissed me "I can't believe that just happened" I said looking at her and putting her down, Gareth came over and lifted her up from behind then put her back down "I'm so happy for u guys, u have no idea" she said "we have got to celebrate when we get back to Madrid" Gareth said in his British accent "yes of course oh my gosh yes, as soon as we get off the plane everyone is coming over, party all night long" Taylor said "do u want to get a picture with the cup" I asked her "I would love too" he said "ok wait here I'll get it for u" I said and walked over to Pepe "can I take this for a minute" I asked "sure" he said, I took and brought it over to Taylor so she could get a picture with it and the boys. I got to meet some fans, took more pictures and all that jazz.

When we got home I took Taylor up to our room. "This has got to be the last party for a while" Taylor said looking at me "ok" I said kissing her then down her neck but there was a knock on the door so the team had to be here. I went downstairs and opened the door and sure enough it was them plus they brought alcohol which was good so I didn't have to provide it all. Taylor came down once everyone came in, they were singing and dancing. It's gonna be a fun night.

Taylor was having a drink with James's wife, it felt like a collage party, there was beer pong, a keg, people were in the pool. I had to stay sober for this incase the cops show up. "Hey come have a shot with me" Taylor said pulling me over to the table "on three" she said picking up mine and hers, I took mine as she counted down then swallowed whatever was in the glass "whatever u want tonight baby u got it" she said whispering in my ear, I smiled and kissed her "save that for later" she said and walked away.

We can both hold our alcohol pretty good which means we need to drink a lot to get drunk. I am now on my fifth drink and I can feel it a little but not a lot I will probably need to drink five more before I get anywhere. "Hey buddy" Gareth said putting his arm around me "yes Gareth what can I do for u" I said looking at him "I need a ride home" he said "ok I will get u a cab" I said and called him one. When it got here I help him to make sure he got home ok.

After coming back in I lost my drink so I went to the fridge and got a beer and went to the living room. Taylor was sitting with a few girls laughing and talking about whatever, I leaned on the door frame and took a sip of my beer "having fun" James asked "I thought u would be hammered already" I said looking at him "no my daughters birthday is tomorrow so I need to take it easy" he said "good choice" I said "it's 2:30 am" he said looking at his phone "well I guess today is her birthday so tell her I said happy birthday" I said "ya I'm gonna head home I think, I'll come by tomorrow and get my car" he said "ya sure no problem" I said and took another sip. I was wondering how I am gonna get all of these drunk people out of my house, the cabs in Madrid are gonna be busy tonight so I guess I will start with the people in the pool.
________________
This chapter is based on the champions league as u can probably tell but I will have part two up tomorrow.