Chapter 6

Lucas's POV:
I didn't really want to be at practice but I had to talk to Cristiano. "hey um can i talk to you for a minute" I asked walking over to him "ya sure, what's up" he said as we walked off to the side "what's the deal with u and Taylor" I asked folding my arms "what are u talking about" he said looking at me "u are hitting on my girlfriend" I said starting to get mad "she is very nice by the way" he said walking away from me.

I got home and sat on the couch, Taylor walked over and sat next to me "what's wrong" she asked looking at me "you don't like him do u" I asked her, looking at my hands "like who" she asked "Cristiano" I said looking at her "no, why would u think that" she said sitting up "just the way he looks at u, talks to u and....." she cut me off "ur jealous" she said looking at me with a smile on her face. She kissed me "Gareth asked me to go have coffee with him tomorrow morning would it be ok if I went" she asked "sure why not, I have to go out for a while tomorrow" I said standing up "how about u take me to bed" she asked jumping on my back "off to the bed room we go" I said as we walked to the bed room.

Taylor's POV:
When I woke up this morning it was sunny and I felt excited for some reason, I looked at the clock it was 9:34 am, Lucas was already gone to where ever he went. A little light makeup wouldn't hurt, I thought just applying powder and a mascara. I am wearing black high waisted shorts and a white crop top T and white flats.

Gareth picked me up, I walked out of the house and got in his car "don't we look nice today" he said looking at me "why thank u" I said smiling and laughing a little. We drove to Starbucks, I got out of the car and walked in, I was about to order when Gareth did it for me and payed for it "you didn't have to do that" I said looking at him "it's only a coffee" he said moving off to the said to wait.

"Lucas has been pretty jealous lately" he said looking at me "ya, I don't know what to tell him and I don't know what to do about Cristiano" I said putting my cup down on the table "do u like him" he asked "he's a nice guy, I wouldn't date him or something" I said "ur blushing" Gareth said looking at me with a little smile, I felt the blood in my cheeks "can we go now" I said getting up and walking to the car "hey um do u want to go to James's with me for a while, I don't really have anything to do and u don't ether" he said as we got into the car "ya sure lets go" I said as we started to drive.

We walked into the house I stopped as soon as I seen Cristiano sitting on the couch, he looked over at me and smiled.
___________________________
Here is this chapter hope u liked it vote if u did and any questions u have just comment :)