Chapter 2

Leo's POV:
I could have killed Taylor for doing what she did, she completely tore her ACL again. "I'm sorry, I thought I would be fine" she said looking at me sitting on the hospital bed. "Ya well you thought wrong, didn't you" I said looking at her.

"At least she didn't brake anything or kill her self" Neymar said, right now I was not in the mood to deal with him. "your not the one taking care of her are you, now shut up or leave" I said looking at him.

"I'm leaving, I have better things to do then sit here and listen to you" Neymar said looking at me. "alright the door is there" I said pointing to it. He got up and kissed Taylor and left "Do you always have to be like that with him, he doesn't do anything to you" Taylor said looking at me. "yes, I do cuz if I didn't you would still be the way you were, not listening and being stupid" I said standing up.
---------------------------
Taylor's POV:
I had my surgery yesterday, I'm getting out of the hospital today as soon as Leo comes and gets me to go to the training grounds so we can leave for Madrid. We are playing Madrid today, I'm excited to see Neymar play today, I haven't seen them play in a while. We got to the bus and left for Madrid.

After a few hours of looking out a window and sleeping, we got there. There was fans every when we got out, I stayed close to Neymar, I just happened to get to sit in the box with the players, as I was walking down the hall someone banged into me, nocking me down "oh my god I'm so sorry, I didn't see you" the guy said helping me up "its ok, I have fell more then once with these" I said smiling "hi I'm Gareth Bale" he said holding his hand out "hi I'm Taylor Messi" I said shaking his hand "Messi, like Lionel Messi" he said looking at me "yup" I said looking away "that's cool but I must go get ready, I'll see u out there" he said walking away and looking back at me as he was walking away "bye" I said to myself as he walked away. I made it out to my seat after looking everywhere, I sat down and looked around at everything.

Gareth Bales POV:
I walked into the dress room thinking about what I just did and who I was talking too "Ronnie, I just met this girl" I said looking at him "who is she" he asked looking at me "Messi's sister" I said and he stopped what he was doing "you realize she is dating Neymar right" he said going back to what he was doing "so, that doesn't mean I can't talk to her" I said putting on my warm ups.

Taylor's POV:
The teams were coming out to warm up, I was just sitting there until Neymar came out then I stood up. I seen Gareth looking at me in the corner of my eye, he got hit with the ball in the stomach, I laughed a little but I did see Cristiano Ronaldo, he is a very good looking guy like really good looking. Gareth waved at me, I waved back then looked at Neymar who didn't look happy. I sat back down and waited for the game to start.

I was disappointed that Barca didn't win and shocked, I was crutching to meet Leo when I got another surprise "hey Taylor" Gareth said as I turned around "I was just wondering if you wanted to go for coffee tomorrow or sometime" I looked at floor "I have a...."he cut me off "I know it's just coffee" he said "ok I will have 'just coffee' with u" I said.
---------------------
It's been 2 weeks, I have been out with Gareth a few times, Neymar doesn't ask because I tell him I'm going out with my cousin and he has been going out with his friends a lot almost every night. I can't believe I am saying this but I think I'm falling for Gareth.
______________________
That's the end of that chapter if u liked it give it a vote and comment what you think will happen.