Chapter 3

Neymar's POV:
I was out with the team last night and got to drunk. It went to far, I should have been more careful.... here I go with the I should have this or I should have that.

Last night:
"Taylor" I said yelling as I got brought into the house by two of my team mates Luis and Gerard, she was standing there with her bags packed "where are u going" I said looking at her "I'm leaving, I'm done with u coming home drunk every night" she said picking up her stuff and putting it outside then bring out more "baby come on, don't leave" I said begging "I'm sorry really really sorry Neymar but I can't do this anymore" she said walking out and closing the door and getting in her car.

Back to today:
Taylor's POV:
I woke up next to Lucas, he had a big smile on his face and he kissed me "morning" he said smiling again "morning to you to" I said smiling "Bale told me you liked pancakes so I'm gonna make u some" he said getting up and putting on Adidas training pants "you talk about me with ur friends" I asked looking at him "why wouldn't I" he said leaning over to me from his side of the bed "I'm not really much to talk about" I said looking at him "Cristiano seems to love to talk about you, I think he has a thing for u" Lucas said standing up "oh, can u make me breakfast now" I asked smiling at him "I sure can" he said, then walked out of the room.

I picked up my phone and looked at all my messages from Neymar
"I'm sorry"
"Please come back"
"Baby I love u"
"I need you"
"I miss you"
"I can fix this please"
I didn't know what to do about the messages so I just left them, I was going to see Leo today after I eat. I got up and changed then crutched out to the kitchen "u look so hot standing there like that" I said sitting at the table "thank u, ur not so bad urself" he said back.

Me and Lucas ate then got ready to leave, he left for training and I left to go to Leo's. When I got there, I knew I was in trouble... Neymar was here. I got out and crutched over to the door and opened it and went in "Taylor" Leo said picking me up and lifting me upstairs "Neymar is in the bathroom, I'm just about to get him to leave,stay here" he said and went back downstairs, I looked around my old room and sat on the bed.

I could never come back here, if me and Lucas end things idk where I would go, I know Leo would want me home but I can't come back here.
_____________________
That's the end of the chapter I hope u liked it :)