Chapter 46 (the truth)

CRISTIANO'S POINT OF VIEW:
Taylor is starting to get really upset with me not telling her where I am going, she asked me yesterday if I was cheating on her so I had to tell her something and I told her that I'm working on a surprise for her. "Am I getting my surprise today" she asked "no not yet" I said putting on my shoes "I have to go to trying and I will be home right after ok" I said standing up then kissing her "ok, I love u" she said "I love u too" I said then left.

I got to my training and went to the field with Sergio. "How is Taylor's birthday coming along" he asked "she thought I was cheating on her" I said laughing a little "really" he said smiling "ya I told her I was working on a surprise" I said "u didn't tell her anything about the party did u" he asked "no I managed to stay away from that but I think she is catching on so thank god her birthday is tomorrow" I said "how are u gonna get her there" he asked "I'm taking her out to 'dinner'" I said.

The Next Day:
I was out before I picked up Taylor at the house. I wasn't gonna have time to change so I got ready before I left just Jeans and a dress shirt on. When I picked her up my jaw dropped a little when I seen her.

"Look at u" I said when she got in "ya I look good don't I" she said smiling "u look amazing babe" I said kissing her "so um where are we going for dinner" she asked "that is a secret" I said and started to drive

"Look at u" I said when she got in "ya I look good don't I" she said smiling "u look amazing babe" I said kissing her "so um where are we going for dinner" she asked "that is a secret" I said and started to drive. She took my hand in her lap.

We pulled into a parking spot in the parking lot, Taylor looked at me "this isn't a restaurant" she said looking confused "ur surprise is in here" I said opening the door and getting out and coming over to open the door for her "thank u" she said getting out "ur welcome" I said closing it then walking her to the door. She walked in and everyone yelled happy birthday "thank u sooo much" she said hugging me "there is more" I said bring her over to her brother who have her something to read while I got a drink.

"Omg are u serious" she said hugging him "this is crazy we are going to Alaska" she said looking at me "yup and there will be a surprise there for u them" I said "no way u guys didn't have to do all of this for me, I would have been cool with eating cupcakes on the couch" she said "oh no the other surprise wasn't our idea" Leo said "it was mine" Lucas said standing behind her, she turned around and just looked at him, I looked at Leo and he looked at me as to say what do we do.

"What are u doing here" she asked "it's ur birthday" he said "I didn't think I would see u anymore after the wedding" she said "ya I really thought about it my girlfriend told me to go actually" he said "ur still with that girl from the gym" she asked "yup and I asked her to marry me" he said handing her an envelope "what's this" she asked "open it and find out" he said and walked away, I watched her open it and read it she looked up at the door and put it back.

TAYLOR'S POINT OF VIEW:
I thought about when he told me that it should have been him that was marrying me and not Cris, maybe he was right, that thought soon left my head "let's get a drink together" Cris said taking my hand "yes please" I said smiling and walked with him to the bar and took a shot of vodka. Me and Cris were dancing to a slow song "are u excited for Alaska" he asked "I am so excited, I love to travel" I said as we talked and danced at the same time.

After the party was over we got a cab home cuz we were drinking so better be safe then sorry. "How about that surprise that u have dying to give to me" Cris said "come with me" I said taking his hand and bringing him to the bedroom and closing the door.