The Wedding Part 1

Cristiano's POV:
Taylor is gone with Lana, her mom and my mom to pick up her dress and to have lunch with them. I am going with Messi, Marcelo, James, Hugo, my son, Neymar and Gareth to get fitted for our suits. We walked in and went to the front desk "hi we are here for a fitting" I said looking at the man "right this way" he said bringing us to a area with chairs and a mirror "someone will be with u in a moment" he said then walking away

I went first, I came out with a suit on that I was ok with but didn't really like "no way that's to complicated" Hugo said "complicated" I said looking at him "u need it easy for Taylor" he said, we all looked at him "this can't get less complicated" I said "yes I can, no shoes no shirt my friend" he said smiling "no I need a suit" I said "yes he does need a suit, that is complicated" Messi said looking at me "chill, he's getting married" Neymar said "alright next one" I said walking back into the room.

"Hello"
Tay-"how is it going, is Leo getting to u yet"
"No haha, everything is going good"
Tay-"that's good, did Lucas go with u"
"No he didn't, he isn't going to the wedding"
Tay-"why not"
"That answer should be pretty clear"
Tay-"ya I know, idk why I bothered to ask him, bringing the car back to him was enough"
"Don't let him bother u today ok, go have a good lunch and I will see u tomorrow ok, I love u"
Tay-"I'll be the one in while and I love u too"

I hung up and watched Gareth slide out of the room with his suit on "this is the one boys" he said looking in the mirror.

Tonight was my bachelor party, but tonight felt like one of those nights where I just wanted to be with Taylor and I couldn't. I haven't seen her all day and I really wanted too. We went out for dinner after I brought Cristiano to a family friends, I was pretty much done after I had dinner but then we went to a club. I had one drink, I didn't want to have a hangover tomorrow.

I went home and got in my bed, I was going to call Taylor but I didn't want to ruin her fun so I just went to sleep.

Wedding day:
Today was the day, I practically sprung out of bed, I called Taylor.
"Good morning my beautiful"
Taylor-"morning" she didn't sound good
"Are u feeling ok"
Taylor-"I just woke up"
"I'm sorry if I woke u"
Taylor-"no it's ok, no one is awake yet"
"I just wanted to hear ur voice"
Taylor-"rough night babe"
"No I just missed u"
Taylor-"you won't miss me tonight"
"Good, I will let u go and do what u gotta do"
Taylor-"ok I will see u later"
"I love u"
Taylor-"I love u too"
I hung up and called up the boys to come over to get ready, I got breakfast while I picked up Cristiano. "Daddy is gonna be a married man" Cristiano said to Gareth as he came in the door "yes he is" Gareth said picking him up "sleep good last night" I asked him "ya not really, how about u" Gareth said "alright I was kinda nervous about today" I said eating my food.

Taylor's POV:
I was getting my hair done while I was eating "Taylor please say still" Lana said "I'm sorry but I'm hungry" I said looking at her in the mirror. My mom walked in "hi mom" I said looking at her "Taylor I'm not gonna do your hair if u don't stop please stop" she said turning my head "alright" I said sitting still.

Lana finished my hair then I brushed my teeth and she started my makeup. I was texting Cris the whole time, I was nervous and excited to see him, more excited to see the look on his face when he sees my dress.

Cristiano's POV:
"Alright let's go" I said looking at everybody, we walked out of my house and to our cars. The honeymoon is going to be fun because Taylor knows nothing about it, I'm going to take her to Rio.

We got out of our cars and walked into the church, I looked around at everything, I was looking at the alter and i could see use standing there holding hands, saying I do then kissing, until I was hit on my shoulder by Neymar "I'm happy that u get to marry her instead of some guy who thought she wasn't good enough for him that he found a new bed to sleep in when he wasn't with her" he said, I looked at him "ya, me too" I said looking at him weird and walking away.

We were all standing in our places when the door opened and there she was.....