Chapter 20

Taylor's POV:
I was going to pick out my wedding dress today with Leo, Antonella, my mom and my sister Lana. My mom and Lana haven't seen me in a few years well I was 16 when me and Leo left for Spain, it has been 10 years since I have seen them. My dad died 7 years ago from a car accident and drunk driver. I didn't go to the funeral, Leo did but I just couldn't see him like he was.

My first dress was a ball gown, sweet heart neckline, with beading on the corset (in the picture). I looked at everybody, they all said yes but Leo. All of the ones I tried on he said no to. "Ok what's wrong with u" I asked looking at him "nothing I just don't like them" he said looking at me "that's a lie and u know it" I said "Taylor" he said looking away smirking "if this is about u and Cristiano, I don't want u here" I said, which made him look at me "just except it that I'm not a little girl anymore and u don't need to take care of me" I said and walked away from him into the fitting room.

There was a knock on the door, I opened it "can I talk to u" Leo said looking at me, I moved so he could come in and I sat back down, he closed the door "I'm sorry Tay, ur right I'm just not that ready to let u go, I promised dad that I would take care of u and I guess it's time I let go" he said looking at me "u kept that promise for dad and did a good job but ya it's time" I said looking up at him "by the way it is just a little about Cris but me and him can work it out" he said as I stood up and hugged him, he put his arms around me "so u really don't like any of them" I asked looking at him "I like the first one" he said smiling.

Everybody came over to my house, my mom and Lana wanted to meet Cris. We walked in he was sitting on the couch with out pants or a shirt playing FIFA "Cris" I said looking at him "what" he said then looked at me after pausing the game "oh god, I'm gonna go put some clothes on" he said getting up and going upstairs "he's not always like that" I said looking at my mom.

Cris came back downstairs with jeans and a t-shirt on, we were in the kitchen "mom and Lana, I would like for u to met Cristiano" I said putting my arm around his waist "what a handsome young man" she said walking over to him "thank u" he said as she hugged him, Lana just shook his hand and didn't say anything she didn't even look at him. "I'm going to wait in the car" she said looking at my mom and walking out, I followed her "hey what's wrong" I said stopping her before she got in the car "dad would not approve of him" she said looking at me "what are u talking about" I asked "he's like Leo" she said "u know it was Leo's choice to be who he is and it was Cristiano's" I said "do u still think about dad" she asked "yes I do, almost everyday and if ur gonna tell me to do what he would tell me then I'm still marrying Cris" I said getting ready to walk away "no, I was going to tell u that even if dad was here then I would be by ur side" she said getting in the car.

I was sitting with Cris on the couch going over the guest list. "Do u know who u are inviting" I asked looking at him "my mother, Cristiano, my brother, sisters, my team, aunts, uncles, cousins" he said looking at me "wow ok, well u make a list" I said giving him a piece of paper. He stopped and looked at me "Leo is walking u down the aisle right" he asked "ya why" I said looking at him "I was just making sure" he said smiling.

We finished making our lists and that was it for the night. We went upstairs and got ready for bed, Cris looked over at me and smiled "what" I asked looking at him "u are going to be my wife" he said, his words have me butterflies "yes I am" I said smiling, he pulled me over and kissed my forehead "I love u" I said "I love u too" he said kissing me.