Chapter 69

Cristiano's POV:
This whole thing with Lana is getting out of hand now. Taylor and Lio are fighting, Taylor is throwing punches, I can barley talk to her with her getting mad at me and Lana is no where to be found.

"Babe I think it's time we go back home" I said watching Taylor stand up from the bed.

"I can't leave Lio here with Lana" she said looking back at me.

"He is gonna be fine, he did this all on his own with u so I think he can handle her" I said.

"Ya maybe ur right" she said, there was a little knock on the door.

"Come in" Taylor said, Lio opened the door and came in.

"Sandro wasn't at training again today, he's telling coach that he is with his mom and that she is in cortical condition" he said looking at us.

"Maybe she really is really sick" Taylor said looking at him.

"Ya I don't think so I went to the hospital to talk to him and his mother is not there or any other hospital I got the nurse to check for me, she went home the day we got back from moms" Lio said.

I sat up "u don't think they ran off somewhere do u" I asked.

"It is possible I mean he has lots of money they could have gone anywhere" Lio said.

Lana's POV:
If I went home they would treat me like I'm a baby and ask me questions. Sandro was passed out drunk on the couch so I sat in the chair and lit a cigarette, after I finished it I put it out then put it back in the package. I packed my bag and left where idk somewhere maybe.

Cristiano's POV:
Me and Lio went to Sandro's and knocked on the door, there was no answer, Lio twisted the door knob and it opened. We walked in, the place was a mess.

Lio found Sandro passed out on the couch he tried to get him up while I looked for Lana hoping not to find her dead or something. Nothing she was gone.

The dresser was cleaned out only her brother jersey left folded up in the middle of the drawer just as I picked it up it was like a trigger I was taken out of the room by three men and a bag was put on my head.

Taylor's POV:
Cris and Lio left about 4 hours ago and they haven't came back yet, I tried to call Cris but he didn't answer. Antonella called Lio and he didn't answer ether.

We decided to go to bed and hopefully they would come back while we slept.

I woke up the next morning and the bed was empty, I went downstairs I practically ran to see if he was there but I waisted my energy. Antonella was sitting there by her self looking out the living room window watching the driveway.

Gareth showed up a little while after I called him. I was sitting on the couch still in my pyjamas drinking tea, I soon found myself found myself day dreaming. Cristiano was sitting at the table colouring with Tiago and Tory, I could see Cris sitting next to Cristiano colouring with him. A tear fell down my cheek and I whipped it away before the kids seen but Gareth noticed.

"Antonella do u know anyone who could watch the kids for a few minutes" Gareth asked looking at her.

"Um ya my neighbour watches Thiago all the time" she said clearing her throat and looked at him from the window.

"Ok get her over here we are going to Sandro's cuz this is ridiculous sitting here" he said standing up.

When we got there Lio's car was there, I felt my stomach fall I almost felt sick, the door was open so we let Gareth go first, we looked around there was no one there no sign of Lana. Antonella picked up Lio's jersey off the floor Cris's phone was under it. I picked it up and held onto it.  Antonella took Lio's from the coffee table, Lana's was left too.

There was nothing here for us so Gareth took us to the police station, Antonella was talking to an officer and so was me and Gareth. "There was no one there at the house, there phones where on the floor, the door was wide open" I said looking at the officer.

"Has this ever happened before has he left like this before" the officer asked.

"No he hasn't" I said and played with my fingers

"Ok we will see what we can do" the officer said. At the moment I felt so alone, I looked down at my belly and let my hands fall and I walked out of the police station into the rain, Gareth followed me, Antonella was still in there.

"I just want my husband" I said and started to cry, Gareth just put his arms around me and held me there.