Chapter 61

If u didn't know yesterdays chapter was based on the Euro 2016 finals Portugal vs France. Cristiano got a knee injury during the game so I made a chapter with that and hope u like the new formate I'm using to write.
_______________________
Cristiano's POV:
When I woke up this morning I had my wife next to me and all the people I love near me again. I tried not to wake Taylor up but when I went to get up she pulled me back down.

"Good morning handsome" she said kissing me.

"Good morning to u too" I said kissing her back and moving back into bed.

We all soon got up and got ready for our flight back to Madrid at noon.

This flight was gonna be fun cuz I was so tired and I just wanted to be home and be with my kids, having fun.

As if my mom didn't spend enough time with me the past 3 days she asked if her and Jose can stay over for the night. I didn't really care but I don't think Taylor was that happy about it.

"Alright good night mom" I said walking upstairs as Taylor was waiting for me at the top after putting the kids to bed. She didn't say anything she just took my hand and brought me to our room, there wasn't any lights on, I closed the door with my foot as she put her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her hips, I made the first move by kissing her.

There was all of a sudden a flash of light, "are we suppose to have a storm" I asked.

"Ya it's suppose to be worse then the last one" she said holding onto my shirt.

I was kissing down Taylor's neck and we were in the middle of u know, when a flash light came on me "Cris where is...... Oh my" my mom said putting her phone down "I'm so sorry" she added.

"Mom what the hell" I said trying to cover Taylor with my arm, thank god for bed sheets.

"I'm so sorry I was just looking for the flashlights she said closing the door more.

"What do u mean is the power gone" I asked "and they should be in one of the cabinets in the kitchen" I said looking back at Taylor.

"Ok" she said closing the door, I lied on Taylor.

"Um Cris I can't breath" she said tapping my back.

"Oh sorry" I said using my arms to hold me up "well that just killed my mood" I said lying on my back. It was raining really bad outside. Taylor moved over and cuddled into my side, once she fell asleep I got up and put pants on and went downstairs.

I sat at the table and looked out the window into the backyard and leaned back in the chair, there was messages from my team mates on Real Madrid and other friends on my phone. I only read the one from Messi just to see if it was anything important. "Congratulations on the big win and do u have power" he texted.

"Thanks and ya ours went about a half hour ago" I texted back and put my phone down, someone's hands went down my chest. It was Taylor I could tell by her perfume, I put my hands on her wrists.

"Why are u down here sitting alone" she asked.

"I couldn't sleep the wind is keeping me awake" I said turning my head so I could see her.

"Are u still in shock over yesterday" she asked looking at me.

"Ya a little bit" I said "come on let's go back to bed" I added standing up and taking Taylor's hand for her to follow me.