He Came Back

Taylor's POV:
My worst nightmare was happening right in front of my eyes, my heart fell just like he did, I could see the fear in his eyes as he looked at me in the stands. "Come on babe" I yelled out to him. All I could think was to run to him as I was running down the hall I could feel the pressure on me. Finally I got to the pitch and was stopped by Rara Silva.

"Just wait" he said and let me go slowly, I had my hands on his arms.

Cris got up and started to walk over but was on the side lines, he looked over at me. He went out on to the pitch again, I sat in an empty seat on the bench.

Just a few minutes later he lied down on his back on the pitch, he was then brought to the side lines with tears and had his knee bandaged up then he of course he was soon back out again.

He flicked his armband onto the pitch and was back down again. I stood up and went to the side lines, he was crying again and was being taken off on a  stretcher, I walked next to him and held his hand.

We were takin into the dressing room and Cris was put onto a chair, I stood by the door with my fingers on my lips.

"Babe come here" Cris said with tears in his eyes.

It felt like slow motion walking to him "yes" I said squatting next to him.

"I'm sorry but I can't go back out and play" he said taking my hand in his lap.

He was given a towel so he cleaned his face. "It's ok I would have been fine with u coming off the first time" I said kissing his check.

Me and Cris walked back out to the pitch when he was ready, he was holding my hand but let go so he could go over to his team mates sitting on the pitch to talk to them.

He then came back and took me over to sit on the bench with the other players "am I gonna get in trouble for sitting here" I asked him.

"Not today ur not" he said and kissed me.

I watched as the most amazing man go and got his Euro Champions 2016 metal and hold up the cup. Once he came down he kissed me and tried to run but he hobbled over to get a team picture.

The kids went to sleep right away when we got back to the hotel, I was brushing my teeth when Cris came in behind me. "How are u feeling" I asked.

"I'm good how are u" he said putting put his hands on either side of me on the counter.

"I'm very good" I said as I finished brushing my teeth, I bent over a little to get water so Cris got closer. I spit then turned around to face him, he started to kiss me and put me up onto the counter, I put my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. His hands were going up under my shirt so I took it off. But the fun soon ended when there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Cristiano can I use ur bathroom Jose is using mine" Dolores said outside the door. Jose is Dolores boyfriend.

"Ya sure just a minute" he said, I put my head on his shoulder as he said this, he lifted my head up and kissed me then I put my shirt back on and got down off the counter, Cris started to brush his teeth when I opened the bathroom door.

"Good night" I said to her as I came out of the bathroom and got in bed "good night sweetie" she said. She went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth with Cris.

After that he came over and got in bed with me. The girls are asleep in the bed next to us and Cristiano is in the room with Dolores and Jose. "I have missed this much u have no idea" he said moving me over to cuddle with him "I know I have missed it too" I said and kissed him. We then fell asleep.