Chapter 68

Taylor's POV:
When I woke up I was in bed with my pyjamas on and Cris was asleep next to him. The time was 8:32 am, I slept all night and probably missed the girls night.

I felt like crap this morning my nose was all stuffy, my body felt sore, I think I'm getting a cold I thought to myself as I went to get up to go to the bathroom.

After taking a shower I felt a little better but then my nose started running. "Damn it" I said to myself quietly, trying not to wake up Cris.

"What's wrong" Cris asked walking into the bathroom and looked at me.

"I'm sick" I said sniffing, he put his arms out for me to hug him so I did.

"It might be just a 24 hour thing" he said putting his arms around me.

"Ya maybe I can just sleep it off or something" I said putting my head on his chest.

"Come on let's get some breakfast u might feel a little better after u eat" Cris said taking my hand and we went downstairs.

Lio and Antonella were already downstairs when we came down. I sat at the table across from Antonella. I couldn't believe what I seen coming threw the door. Lana and her boyfriend where making out as they come in, she pushed him to the door, I looked at Antonella who looked at me, she started to take his jacket off, Antonella pushed Lio out of his chair towards them.

"Hey did u forget who's house u are at" Lio asked looking at both of them, they just ignored him "Lana" he said a little louder.

"What" she said looking at him. I could not believe this, she has never been like this ever.

"Where u drinking" Lio asked her, I went to get up but Antonella sat me back down.

"Ya I had a few why" she said and turned towards Lio.

"What is wrong with u u aren't suppose to drink when u are having a baby" he said looking at her.

"I'm not having a baby the doctor lied to me and told me that I was" Lana said and moved away from him and threw up. I got up and went over to her.

"Come on I'll take u upstairs" I said putting my arm on her waist, Sandro took my arm and pulled me towards him, he was biting his lip, I slapped him before Lio pulled him away.

"Don't be like that honey" he said pulling me back over and pressed my body against his.

I punched him in the nose "don't touch me" I said moving away from him, I looked at Cris who had broken his class from putting it on the counter to hard.

"Ok it's time for u to leave, go home a sober up we got training at 5, there is a cab waiting for u outside" Lio said opening the door.

"Walk him out Lio, he might need help getting down the stairs" Antonella said, Lio looked at her but did as she told him.

I took Lana upstairs to her room and got her pjs on then put her in bed. I looked back at her as I closed her door and went back downstairs, when I came down everything had been cleaned up.

"How is she" Antonella asked getting up from her chair.

"Let's just say she had been better, I'm gonna call my mom and see what happened when we left, cuz I got a funny feeling the doctor didn't lie to her" I said and picked up my phone, I went over and sat on the couch and dialled her number.

After I got off the phone I just sat there and looked out the window. Cris was already sitting next to me, Lio came over, Antonella was playing with the kids on the floor.

"So what did she say" Lio asked.

"Lana lost the baby, she was drinking and it died" I said looking at my hands.

"She reminds me of u when u were younger and she would be doing the same thing as ur doing worrying about her" he said and got up.

"At least I wasn't pregnant" I said looking at him as he walked away.

It has been 4 hours now and Lana hasn't came out of her room yet so I went to check on her. When I opened the door she was smoking.

"What are u doing" I asked looking at her with a surprised look on my face.

"What does it look like" she said blowing a big puff of smoke out of her mouth "and relax is only vapour" she said getting up on taking off her pjs, I looked away from her and looked around the room, it was a mess. She got dressed and walked past me and left out the back door.