Chapter 35

CRISTIANO'S POINT OF VIEW:
I felt Taylor's arms go around my waist as I was looking out the kitchen window "come to bed with me" she said kissing my back "I have to go to practice soon" I said turning around to face her "why are u shacking" she asked "I drank a pre workout shake and I haven't had one in a while, I wasn't going to get threw this practice if I didn't" I said putting my hands on her sides, she was wearing my dress shirt I had on before "be careful ok" she said looking up at me, I moved the collar of my shirt away from her neck and I started to kiss her neck slowly "I will" I whispered.

I got changed and left for training, the sun was just coming up. It was only 6:45 am. "Good morning sunshine" Gareth said as I walked into the change room "more like grey cloud" I said sitting down "it's ok u will get lots of sleep when u get home" he said. I got ready and went out onto the pitch something didn't feel right about this day at all maybe cuz I haven't slept in 48 hours.

TAYLOR'S POINT OF VIEW:
When Cris got home me and the kids were up "hi dad" Cristiano said looking at Cris "hi buddy" he said and walked down the hall "watch ur sister ok" I said to Cristiano "ok" he said and went over and sat by her play pin and played with his toys. "Hey babe, u ok" I said in a soft voice "ya I'm fine I'm gonna go to sleep for a while" he said getting into bed "do u need anything" I asked "no Taylor I'm fine" he said kind of mad.

Maria Cris's mom came in the door, Cristiano ran over to her "we got to be quite daddy is asleep" he said in a whisper voice "ok" she said in the same voice "hi mom" I said hugging her when she came over "hi sweetie" she said hugging me then taking off her coat "how is baby doing" she asked looking at her "she is doing good sleeping a lot, she sleeps threw the night" I said "how if Cris doing" she asked sitting next to me "he says he's fine but he lashed out at me earlier, I guess he is just tired" I said looking at Cristiano "he didn't hit u did he" she asked "no no he just raised his voice, so I left him alone" I said.

We were watching tv and Cris came out just wearing sweatpants, he got a glass of water and went back to bed. "How is he gonna play tomorrow" I asked Maria "he will pull threw as always" she said. I got a text from Gareth asking if Cris's back was ok, he said he had hurt him self at practice. Why didn't he tell me.

He hadn't come out in a while so I went in our room to check on him. He was still asleep "Cris" I said moving closer, he was asleep on his back "Cris" I said a little louder, his eyes slowly started to open "I'm fine u don't have to check on me" he said closing his eyes again "what happened at practice" I asked "who told u" he asked "it doesn't matter but it does when u don't tell me things like that" I said "I pulled a muscle so I won't be playing all week" he said.

After talking to him, he decided to get up, before he got up I could tell he was in pain by the look on his face he put his face in his palms and his elbows on his knees "ur gonna be ok" I said squatting down in front of him and putting my hands on his forearms, he took his hands down, I kissed him trying to make him smile but it wasn't working. I helped him up and brought him to the living room, he didn't want to sit down so he just stood up in the kitchen.

"Do u want to hold Tory" I asked him "not right now" he said looking at her, he turned the other way and put his hands on the island, I gave Maria Tory just as I stood up he looked like he was gonna crumble to the floor, I ran over to him, his knees where starting to bend from the pain "hey look at me" I said holding his arm, he was almost to the floor "babe stand up we aren't gonna be able to get u up Cristiano please I can't hold you up" I was trying so hard to hold him up.