40 Million

Taylor's POV:
I looked at the check and started to slowly sign my name but I got it on the check and gave it to her "he's still my son" she said taking the check "that u left" I said and backed away from her, she walked away from me and went to Cris "u got what u wanted" he said looking at her, she went to hug him but he moved "what am I not aloud to get a hug, u used to love hugging me and doing other things" she said moving her fingers down his chest, he moved her hand away. I just stood there watching, I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to seem jealous or something "that was a one time thing" he did "ur son is a one time thing" she said "u know that not what I meant" he said "I'm going to get him back Cris don't u worry" she said and walked out of the room, Cris looked at me and looked down and shook his head.

I was lying next to Cris in bed "did u give her all ur money" he asked "u got to keep Cristiano that's all that matters" I said and turned the other way. When Cris went to sleep, I got up and went over to the chair in the corner and went on my phone, I opened up the app with my bank account balance on, it was clean and by clean I mean empty.

I went out into the hall and called Leo "hello" he said "hi" I said "what's wrong, how did it go" he asked "I'm broke" I said "ur joking"he said "no I gave her all of my money Leo, I couldn't let her take him" I said "ugh Taylor, how much do u want me to put in ur account for u until u get some money" he asked "u would do that for me" I asked "I'm ur brother of course and even tho Cristiano has the bank, I'm still gonna give u money" he said "thank u so much" I said, I felt like crying "don't worry about it ok and I would have done the same thing if I were u" he said "she said she was gonna find some way to get him back and I can't let that happen, I know Cris has more power in that kind of stuff but I want to do everything I can" I said "let me know if u need anything ok, I will be there" he said "thank u, I must get to bed we have a early flight home" I said "ok love u" he said "love u too" I said and hung up the phone. When I went back in the room, I woke Cris up when I closed the door "I'm sorry" I said getting back in bed "where did u go" he asked pulling me over to him "Leo called" I said and kissed him "is everything ok" he asked "everything is good" I said and closed my eyes.

"Let's go to Vegas" Cris said waking up "we are already married" I said half asleep "come on we can go for fun" he said "alright let's go to Vegas" I said and got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. We landed in Las Vegas. "What do u want to do here" I asked "whatever seems like a good idea" Cris said, sitting  on the hotel room bed "Vegas is basically gambling, drinking, and sex" I said looking at him "hey u wanted to come here to" he said "ya I know" I said walking towards him and put my hands on his shoulders, he pulled me closer,I kissed him and he leaned back pulling me down with him.
_____________________
I'm so so sooooooo sorry I haven't updated any of my books lately, I'm not gonna lie but I just haven't wanted to write or couldn't write a part and I just want to say sorry.   :)