Chapter 11

Cristiano's POV:
I walked up to her door and knocked. She opened the door, I looked at her "don't do that" she said looking away from me "don't do what" I said smiling "that looking u give me" she said smiling "I give people a lot of looks" I said laughing "well just don't give me that" she said fixing her shirt "are u ready to go" I asked "ya, I'm ready I just have to put my shoes on" she said picking them up.

The sun was still out and it's was hot, I walked over and opened the door for her "thank u" she said getting in "ur welcome" I said then closed the door and went over and got in on my side. I drove us to the airport and got a helicopter, I was flying this time. "I didn't know you knew how to fly" she said looking at me "ya well, I don't know a lot about u ether so why don't u tell me some stuff about u" I said looking at what I was doing "what do u want to know" she asked "anything" I said looking at her. The whole flight we talked, I got to know her mom and fell in love with her.

I brought her to a restaurant that overlooked Madrid "this place is amazing" she said looking around at everything. There was no on else but me and her there. "Ya it is" I said walking behind her, we sat down and waited for our waiter then ordered our food, her phone rang and she put it on speaker,
"Hello"
Messi-"where are u"
"I'm out"
Messi-"you better get here soon"
"Why"
Messi-"Lucas, Neymar and Marcelo are here"
"What does that have to do with me" I looked at her when she said that
Messi-"Lucas and Neymar are looking for u, they are drunk and I don't want drunk people in my house"
"Leo I'm not in Barcelona right now, ur gonna have to do something and don't tell them who I am with please"
Messi-"get ur ass here" he hung up

"He sounds mad, I shouldn't have taken u out of Barcelona" I said looking away from her "no no, it's ok he's just mad cuz they are there" she said looking at the waiter "could we take these to go please" I said looking at the waiter "sure, I'll be back in a moment" he said going back inside "I'm so sorry" she said looking at me "its ok we can eat on the way".

I brought her home, I didn't go into the drive way Marcelo and Lucas would have seen my car "I'll call u later" she said getting out "Ok, if u want me to come in" she cut me off "no, I don't want him to know" she said closing the door and walking up her drive way.

Taylor's POV:
I walked inside to see them sanding up in front of the door "where were u" Lucas asked "I was out" I said looking at him "with another guy" he asked "no and even if I was its isn't any of ur business" I said walking away from him "come on let's go, they don't want u here" Marcelo said looking at Neymar and Lucas, they door opened and I turned around "what is he doing here" Lucas asked looking at me "I asked him to come over, I needed help with putting up some shelves" Leo said "why didn't u ask me" Neymar asked "dude u can't even use a drill" Leo said, I kinda laughed.

After trying to get them to leave for an hour they finally left. "I should probably leave" Cristiano said looking at his feet "no stay" I said looking up at him "alright I'll stay" he said smiling. We went upstairs, I went into my bathroom and changed into pyjamas, when I came out I walked over and looked up at him and kissed him "I'm sorry" I said backing up, he pulled me over and started to kiss me.
----------------------------------------------
It's been a week, I stayed at Cristiano's last night. I woke up and looked next to me, he wasn't there, I sat up with the sheets up over me "I'm right here" he said looking at me, putting on his shirt "u don't need to wear that, in fact u don't need to wear anything" I said smiling as he walked over and kissed me "I do right now because I have training" he said kissing me again "do you have to leave me" I said looking up at him "I do for a while unless u wanted to go with me" he said fixing his shirt "I don't know what they are gonna say and I'm scared what Lucas is gonna say, he's ur team mate" I said lying back down "I'm sure u won't have to worry about him".
___________________________
Here is today's chapter, I hope u liked it and if u did give it a vote and comment any questions :)