Storm

TAYLOR'S POINT OF VIEW:
"I will be home before the storm starts ok" I said into the phone "Taylor I'm serious it's suppose to be really bad" Cris said "I know I will be home soon" I said looking out the window "ok, I love u" he said "I love u too bye" I said, he said bye then I hung up. The sky was already getting really dark "God please let me get home" I said to myself as I changed into my last outfit, we went out onto the roof of the building for the last few pictures.

By the time I got changed and ready to leave it was already raining. I got into my car and started to drive home. The drive is about 30 minutes but it's raining so it's probably gonna be an hour. I had to pull over a few times because it was raining so hard. After the struggle to get home I finally got there, Cris's car wasn't here so I called him, he didn't answer. I decided to wait and maybe he would show up, they must have moved the practice to indoors today, even when it's poring rain they still have practice.

He showed up 10 minutes later, I got out and ran over to the house door and opened the door "Taylor" Cris said standing in the rain "come inside" I said waiting, he walked over and took my hand and took me out into the rain "what are u doing" I asked, he went threw my hair with his hand, I have to look up at him so my face was wet. He kissed me, slowly like in the movies, there was thunder then lightning, we both looked up "I think we should go inside" I said.

Cris hasn't said a thing to me yet, I was changing my clothes when he came up behind me and put his hand on my shoulder and kissed my neck, I turned around and jumped up into his arms, he brought me to the bed. I was only wearing underwear and a bra, he was on top of me, I stopped him "can u take off my braces for me" I asked putting my hands on his chest "I sure can" he said and started to take them off, then started to kiss me again but the power went out.

"Good thing u don't need power for this" he said, I laughed. We kept kissing and ya that happened. I cuddled next to Cris, the room was dark and kinda creepy looking "has this ever happened before" I asked "not here that I can remember" he said "are u ready for next week" I asked "ya I think it's gonna be fun as long as I don't have cameras watching me do this" he said and started to kiss me again, I got on top of him and that happened again. This time was the last, I was tired.

Cris fell asleep first, I rolled over and cuddled into his side and tired to fall asleep but couldn't. "How can I be tired and not sleep" I whispered to myself. Leo was aware of my leg problem so he got checked as well but he was clean, I asked my mom if me and Leo were adopted because Lana was normal and we weren't. She didn't really give us a straight answer she just said no and went on to something else which makes me wonder if she is telling me and my brother the truth, I don't think she is.

The thunder woke me up, I texted my brother to ask him if his power was gone and if the storm was bad in Barca. He texted me back a few minutes later and said he still had power but it was really windy and raining hard. I heard little clicking coming into our room so I put on the flashlight on my phone to see Aspen coming in, I got up and brought her back to bed, she was shacking so I guess she was scared. I was close to Cris my back was to his side, I was petting Aspen till I fell asleep.

Someone's hand moved over my side and woke me "good morning" Cris said "morning" I said putting my hand over his. Aspen stood up and stretched, she made a little park while standing on the edge of the bed "I'll take her out" Cris said getting up and putting on his pants. It was 5:00am and still no power. Cris came back to bed with Aspen, she lied down in my spot while I cuddled with Cris. It's gonna be a long day if we don't have any power, let's just hope it comes back soon before I get hungry.