Chapter 6: Mateo

We have been sitting up watching Grace talk with the boy throughout the night. The way she is with him and when she promised him Nate immediately got up and went to clean up a spare room occupying himself with another task. We both screamed bloody murder and saw red when we saw Blake stab her and Jason covered Taylor's eyes and Jason's wife came over and comforted her with Emma. We didn't agree with the way she would bite back at him like that but Jason said she was right she needed to keep his attention away from the boy. They brought up the stream in Nate's office.

"How is she?" Nate said walking back into the room bottle of water in hand thin sheet of sweat covering him he was shirtless. We were still moving in, so he had to be unpacking one of our spare rooms because the living room, kitchen, bedroom was done. Everything else was left unfinished us unpacking a bit at a time.

"Still talking to him." I heard her voice chime in again.

"My boy's name is Luca; he is 3 months old." She said to him smiling and looked to the camera once more. I think she knows someone or us is watching with the way every bit of information she says about herself she looks to it.

"That's a cool name." The little voiced chimed in once more.

"He kind of reminds me of a young you." Nate said sitting back down beside me, shirtless.

"How?" I asked him confused, with his observation.

"His hair, the way he speaks, almost like a young you." He said whispered to me.

"I guess." I agreed not wanting to disagree I wouldn't mind the little guy is tough.

"I don't want to sleep knowing she's right here, but so far away." He said whispering again. He has been speaking in hushed tones ever since Blake stabbed her, I haven't been able to think about it. I want to stick to the hope that I can kill the fucker, but when I think about how much pain she has to be in, it just makes me want to kill him more.

"We don't have to." I said resting my hand on his thigh.

"Mateo." He chimed I met his gaze and saw a fire in his eyes.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"You?" He asked more than answered blush covering his face. "I feel like I need to feel something other than this." He explained hitting his chest.

"Come on," I ordered standing up and I walked out of the room and walked up the stairs to my room. He is right we need to feel something if not for a little bit and I'd rather have each other than alcohol.

I got in my room and I heard him walk in closing the door behind him and I turned around pinning him there, startling him looking at me with wide eyes. The look in his eyes made my cock harden, I leaned in taking his lips in a scorching kiss, I poured everything I had into it my anger, my love everything emotion I felt. I moved my hands cradling his head running my fingers through his hair, he opened first as always letting me deepen it submitting to me. His tongue met mine with the same fierceness and power behind it.

"Please." He said in between kisses my cock twitched knowing I was one of two people who could make him feel like this. I pulled away looking him in the eyes, I pushed him to bed, and straddled his legs.

"Don't come until I tell you so." I ordered him and he nodded not putting up a fight. I leaned down my middle meeting his and started grinding against him I bit his neck lightly and felt him shiver under me.

"Mateo fuck me please." He said thrusting up. I pushed him back down.

"In time." I said and bit him harder and I started unbuckling my pants. He reached up holding me to his neck so I clenched down.

"Fuck." He groaned and pushed his hips into mine. I pulled my pants and boxers down and I reached for his crotch and held him in my hand he was wearing boxers. I felt his cock twitch and I dropped it grabbing his waistband pulling it down, and he helped me take them off. His cock was thick and veiny pointing up, I grabbed his hand and had him hold my cock.

"This is for you." I said to him, and I felt him fist it. I bit my cheek to keep myself from groaning. "I feel this way for you." I said to him leaning over him once more and thrusted my hips in his grip. He gasped looking up at me I kissed, pulled away quickly and turned him over.

"Fuck Mateo." He said landing on his stomach. It's easier to turn him over when he least expects it, he pulled up on his knees. I grabbed his hips and pulled the lube out of the drawer off to the side.

"Don't come until I say." I said to him. I needed to make sure he wouldn't because I have an idea, I want him to know I love him the same way I love her. I shook my head trying not to think of her right now only of him.

"Yes, sir." He answered and I saw him holding himself up on one elbow his other hand stroking himself. I squeezed a bit of lube on two of my fingers and probed him and he immediately pushed back. I pushed my fingers in and after a couple strokes removed them and lined my cock up to his hole. "Please." He said and pushed back as I thrusted into him.

"Fuck." It always amazes me how good he feels wrapped around me.

"Mateo." He moaned leaning down pushing his ass further towards me. I pulled out and slammed back into him hearing our skin slapping each other. I leaned down over him.

"I love the way you feel." Thrust. "How fucking tight you are." Thrust. "How you submit to me." Thrust. "Trust I know what you need." Thrust. My speed quickening as I pulled away watching how my cock looks thrusting in and out of him. "I so fucking love it." I moaned and sped up my pace chasing my high.

My mind started getting fuzzy I rose my hand and slapped his ass feeling him clench around me more. I started doing it over and over to feel him clench around me. I leaned down biting his back much harder than I would with a woman, and he pushed his ass further into me.

"Fuck me, Mateo." He moaned out and I smirked loving the affect this was having. "Let me come." He asked pushing towards me and my cock twitched. I started thrusting harder feeling him clench around me each time the slapping sounds and moans urging me on, I chased my high, and still emptying myself into him. I fell over on top of him.

"Fuck you. What the hell was that?" He asked and I slapped his ass, he moaned under me.

"Come here." I ordered and pushed off the bed kneel at the foot. He turned over and slid down the bed looking at me.

"You don't have to do this." He said shaking his head, I returned the gesture grabbing his cock in my hand stroking him in my hand.

"I want to." I said and leaned forward licking his tip savoring his taste. I kept my eyes on his and he gasped as I did this.

"Mateo." He groaned grabbing my hair. "You've never done this." He finished saying and I swallowed him taking him into my throat he hit the back of my throat and he thrust his hips up. I pulled away, and stroked my hand up him as I spoke.

"I want to." I said taking him once more and he grabbed my head and I nodded. He started pulling me up and down on his cock fast and hard, I let him.

I groaned around him urging him on, and I saw his eyes closed, he opened them and met my gaze once more. I loved the way he felt sliding down my throat I sucked creating a suction around him and I gripped his sack and tightened my hold. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and I felt him spurt into my mouth and I swallowed him greedily. Loving his taste, and stilled until he came down from his high, I pulled away and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.