Chapter 108: Grace

Nate, Mateo and I got ready to play after we ate. I walked into my closet and pulled out my drawers that had things for play in it, mostly lingerie, but I did have some small gowns sometimes they would ask me to wear. They haven't demanded I wear anything in particular yet so I started brushing my hair, and then I heard footsteps.

"Wear something white." Mateo ordered and he walked up to me kissing my shoulder as I put my brush down. I waved a finger over my white lace bra little showier than what I normally wear and he groaned. "That one." He whispered and I nodded.

"It has matching lace." I whispered and he nodded.

I grabbed the thong and he walked out, I put it on and I put my robe on that I normally kneel in before they take it off me, and I walked to the play room. The play room, was downstairs, actually in our basement. It's way more comforting than it sounds, the door leading to it under the stairs. I walked down and Mateo was standing on the wall, as usual Nate beside him, I saw my chair, they were looking down, as usual so I went to sit on it. They were both just wearing boxers, me in just my robe.

"Don't." Mateo said and I arched a brow. "I have a different idea. Nate stand beside her." He ordered and Nate walked to my side standing in front of my chair, he looked just as confused as I was.

"What's going on?" Nate asked and I looked at Mateo seeing him shrug walking towards us.

"Listen I know I have never done this but I know you have." Mateo looked up at Nate, and he just arched a brow. I took time to admire, the walls, all dark wood, the floor was hardwood, poster bed beside me, a closet full of toys, a spanking bench on the wall opposite my chair, and many other things I couldn't quite remember the names of. The table, with the middle missing was open and beside where Nate and Mateo stood, and a cross at the foot of the bed.

"What are you talking about?" Nate asked and Mateo sighed, he kneeled down in front of me and Nate, making us both hold our breath.

"I want it all." Mateo said simply and Nate grabbed my hand. I remember the first time I ever kneeled for Nate and Mateo and was like a whole weight was lifted, giving them my trust. I feel like I'm on top of the world right now, knowing Mateo is doing this for both me and Nate.

"Let's make this clear." Nate muttered. "You want us to"

"Dominate me." Mateo cut Nate off not looking up just as they once taught me. I don't know what to do in this situation, Nate must have seemed to get my hesitation because he kissed my cheek.

"It's ok. You don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with." He whispered and I nodded. "Mateo is there anything specific you want?" Nate asked putting an edge in his voice I was very familiar with.

"Give me all of it." Mateo chuckled out, Nate smiled, his breath was fanning over my neck as he leaned in to me.

"Go lay down on the bed, on your back." He ordered, I walked a step away before he grabbed the strap around my waist, pulling it making the robe fall open. I waved my arms behind me letting it fall before dropping it in my chair as I walked past.

I laid down on the bed on my back and Nate looked at me with concern in his eyes and I nodded. I was letting him know I was ok, I was comfortable, he nodded before turning back to Mateo. Mateo was turned sideways because we were facing the wall letting me see Nate run a finger along his jaw before placing a finger under Mateo's chin making him look up. Mateo looked up at him and even though I couldn't see all of his eyes I swear I saw this sparkle, like Nate was his hold world.

"Go to Grace, kneel on the edge of the bed facing her." Nate ordered and Mateo rose up before walking to me. He kneeled down at my feet just as Nate instructed him and Nate nodded, behind him as he walked in Mateo's line of vision again. "Are you still hurting?" Nate asked him and Mateo shrugged. Nate wrapped a hand around Mateo's throat, making him look at Nate instead of me.

"I'm not really." Mateo gasped and Nate shook his head clenching his fist tighter. "Ok, a small amount of pain, a manageable amount, I swear." Mateo said and Nate let go, he stepped behind Mateo out of his vision before smirking at me over his shoulder. I look at Mateo eyes and he was looking at me like I was his whole world.

"Get her to orgasm." Nate ordered and Mateo moved a hand between my legs before spreading my legs and I let him.