Chapter 60: Grace

I did not mean to walk in on what I saw but I did and I did enjoy the show. I was glad they didn't notice me though. I just woke up and Mateo wasn't there and I didn't want them to be arguing about Blake.

"What exactly would we be arguing about?" Nate asked looking at me with his flirty smile and I blushed.

"Killing Blake." I whispered and they both looked at each other before shaking their heads.

"Listen Angel, am I glad? Yes. Am I jealous? Yes, because I wanted to kill him but that's it." Nate explained and I nodded.

"I know I had brain surgery." I started and they both leaned up opening their mouths to speak but I waved at them. "I never asked for you two to stop having sex, I know that I was weak, I understand that but just because I couldn't didn't mean you shouldn't." I spoke and they both closed their mouths.

"Angel. We know you didn't but we chose that I wanted to focus on you Nate too." Mateo spoke first but Nate nodded.

"I was not going to have sex knowing my wife was in the next room not feeling well." Nate chimed saying. I leaned back sighing, people might think we are not okay and may be total freaks for how easy we are able to move on knowing my husband killed my ex-abuser/boyfriend. I closed my eyes and I heard fumbling and looked up seeing them both in sweat pants. They both sat on the side of the bed closest to me.

"I know I am probably supposed to care think back on all the good times and just smile and act like every other ex-girlfriend when she hears the first love of her life dies but I can't. It wasn't even love more like Stockholm syndrome." I laughed out shaking my head looking down at the floor, I looked up at Mateo. "If you hate me in the future because there is blood on your hands all I can say, is I'm sorry, but thank you. I love you." I spoke and he got up standing in front of me in a flash.

"I would not have done if for a fraction of a second it would ever let me hate you or resent you. I could never do that, doing that would kill me thinking about me doing that kills me." He said and he kneeled down in front of me kissing me, I gasped feeling his scruff rubbed against my lips. "I love you." He pulled away and I nodded he started kissing me again, slowly, and his hand went for my waistband unbuttoning my pants, I lifted my hips letting him pull them down along with my thong.

"Mateo." I gasped as he pulled away and he looked at me pulling my hips to the edge of the chair, before kissing my neck before moving his head between my legs kissing my thighs. He started sucking and I felt myself getting warmer between my legs and moaned as he let go and feather kisses up my thighs before he flicked my clit with his tongue.

"You taste so good you always taste good, baby." He spoke against me and I moaned pushing my hips up. I looked over at Nate who was watching us leaned back on his elbows smirking at me. I felt his tongue moving against me his scruff rubbing against my clit making me see stars, I pushed my hips up holding the armrest of the chair. I looked down and he was watching me and I felt a smirk against my middle, as he sucked my clit before thrusting two fingers in me.

"I love you, Angel; I love you nothing will change that." He spoke to me and my heart felt so much bigger like I was unstoppable with my Boy Toys at my side, he thrusted in his fingers harder making me groan as he hit my sweet spot, he flicked my clit with his thumb.

"Mateo. Hmmm..." I trailed off as he withdrew his fingers replacing them with his tongue. I grabbed his hair and held him against me. "Fuck..." I closed my eyes my head clear off all thoughts as I just thought about us three in this moment, he held my thighs in his hands and I fell over the edge, seeing stars I rolled my head back my words and actions disappearing as he swallowed me as I came on his tongue. My head was still in a daze when I felt arms wrap around me and he laid with me on top of him straddling him my legs bent beside him. I felt their blanket on top of me, covering me. I was completely bare from my waist down.

"Sleep baby, we have to leave tomorrow." He looked up at me and I nodded.

"I love you." I cooed kissing his neck breathing in his scent.

"I love you." He whispered back as I closed my eyes immediately giving into the darkness.