Chapter 46: Mateo

"I would never say that." I whispered. "Never." I spoke.

"Me either. I would never think you are like that Angel." Nate cooed.

"Okay." She replied.

"He is with Blake, we told him keep the suffering to days to weeks. However long he could." Nate explained and Grace looked up at him.

"I want to see him." She said and I shook my head.

"You need to heal." I said and she looked at me.

"The doctor said don't lift ten pounds no extreme activity, might sleep excessively. I'm sorry but I think I can walk into a building and kill a guy." She said and I smiled.

"You just had to work it that way huh?" I asked and she smiled back at me.

"Do you blame me?" She asked and Nate scoffed smiling. "Btw Taylor!" She said a little louder and Taylor walked in through the door.

"Hey was wondering if you were going to talk to me." Taylor rolled her eyes.

"Listen I feel like I am about to go to sleep but I heard your phone call with Trent." Grace spoke. I stilled, oh my God she really is fucking crazy.

"Yeah, what about it?" Taylor asked smirk on her face.

"Yeah um. I want to see him." Grace said but she had an expressionless look on her face.

"What's wrong?" Nate asked and Grace looked at him relaxing a little.

"I thought... I thought he would tell me; I know our rule was to not trust him but I did." She whispered. "We grew up together, why?" She looked down at Luca. "Hey baby. Your mother is crazy and so are your fathers for staying with her." She sung and we laughed.

"Can I pull the curtain open? The lights are off beside the lamps above the beds, and some people want to say hello." Taylor asked and Grace nodded. Taylor slowly pulled the curtain open and JJ was behind it.

"Hey JJ." Grace smiled at him and JJ walked up slowly looking down at Luca then at Grace.

"When we go to your house?" He asked and we laughed. "You do want me, right?" He asked and Grace nodded.

"Yes JJ, of course. We have to go through a process first." She said leaning over kissing him on the head.

"About that." Nate got up going to the diaper bag, pulling out the orange envelope Skinner gave to us a few nights ago. He handed it to her and she looked at him with furrowed brows confused. She slowly took it, and Nate took Luca from Grace so she could open it. She slowly slid out the papers and her eyes scanned the paper before her jaw dropped.

"Oh my God. How?" She asked looking at me, I arched a knowing brow at her and she looked back down at the papers. "Skinner." She whispered and we all nodded.

"What is it?" JJ asked silently like he was in afraid he would be in trouble if he asked. Grace crossed her legs and motioned for JJ to sit on the bed with her, she pointed to the papers then slid them in the envelope putting them to the side.

"This means you can come home with me." She explained and he threw her arms around her, and we all awed, tears went down his face.

She hugged him tight and we all saw tears go down her face. JJ pulled away from her slowly holding her hands. My heart felt so full with the look that passed between them, it doesn't matter the DNA there is no denying she is looking at her son. I am looking at mine, Nate is looking at his and we now have two sons. Austin walked around the side with Annie holding his hand and JJ slowly pulled away from her to the side I was on and hugged me. I hugged him and sat him on my knee smiling at him.

"Grace this is" Austin started but Grace lifted up a hand smiling. I felt full at this moment like something was coming together, like my life was complete and I have my Angel back. I know it. She isn't going anywhere and hell will have to freeze over before I ever leave her side.

"I know who you are and who this little girl is." She looked down at Annie smiled at her climbing on the bed.

"You are sister." Annie spoke and everyone went silent. "Pictures." She said and Austin smiled.

"She sees pictures of you, where we used to live, I always promised her she would meet you." He explained and we all nodded.

"I guess I am." Grace laughed at her.