Chapter 55: Grace

As I came down from my high, I looked over at Mateo and saw him wiping his hand with a napkin before putting it in the trash. He turned over bringing me to his side, I laid my head on his chest. I heard a cry on the baby monitor and he got up me right behind him.

"I got him babe." He said kissing me on the forehead. "Go get cleaned up." He said and I looked up at him.

"Alright I'm going to shower." I answered and he nodded. He put on some sweats quickly before walking out. I felt a set of hands wrap around my waist. I have been a helicopter mom for a while spending about two weeks in Luca's room, on some blankets before Nate and Mateo threatened to strap me down to my bed.

"Remind me to never go that long without fucking you again." Nate groaned and I turned around in his arms smirking.

"I never asked you to stop." I teased and he slapped my ass.

"You were recovering." He scolded and I rolled my eyes and another slap echoed throughout the room stinging sensation going through my ass.

"Ow." I said teasingly. He arched a brow at me, they both knew how much it turns me on they took advantage of it every chance they could get.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." He scolded before grabbing my hand leading me to the shower.

We took a very quick shower and Mateo got in as we were about to get out, he took probably the quickest shower ever as I got dressed. We had a very small brunch and Emma came sitting with Luca and JJ as the cars pulled up, I was hoping Taylor would be here by now. Skinner was walking me to the car as one of the car doors opened and Taylor stepped out.

"We picked her up first." Skinner explained and I nodded Nate and Mateo were behind me. Taylor walked up to me hugging me.

"You ready for this?" She whispered and I nodded. She pulled back and got back in the car, I climbed in the car Skinner took me too and slid around letting Mateo sit beside me Nate on his other side. Mateo put his hand on my thigh.

The ride to where Blake was being kept was quiet, the more we got closer Mateo's grip tightened, Skinner was driving. I stared a hole into the back of the seat in front of me, and I felt the car stop. I looked to my right seeing a funhouse.

"Um, Skinner where are we?" I asked and he smiled.

"You know I have a sense of humor; this is mine, it was abandoned and then I made it my own." He said getting out of the car, I opened the car door and Mateo got my attention tugging me back to him as I leaned away.

"You better tell me, if you need anything. I mean anything." He said and I nodded, I looked beside him and Nate was looking at me.

"Anything Angel." Nate chimed in and I nodded.

"Thank you." I said before getting out of the car before I could talk myself out of this.

The funhouse looked like a clown head with its mouth open, afro hair style, spiral for pupils, the color was faded bits of purple, red and green popping in certain places. There was a staircase going up the side of the head into his ear. It was huge, looked like it was three or four stories tall Skinner rounded the car and Nate and Mateo were behind me. I heard another car door shut before I saw Blondie, walking up to Skinner. Yeah, they named him Blondie, because before he joined their ranks he modeled, they tease him about his looks. He never minds though always looking ahead.

"You ready, Grace?" Blondie turned asking me after Skinner spoke to him in hushed tones. I just nodded and they turned going to the mouth of the clown and opened the doors. "He is on the third floor we are going to the floor." Blondie spoke.

I was looking around at the surroundings I saw a devil with horns on the wall with a spike on its tail. There were women on the walls who looked like fighters dressed in black some holding crossbows, knives, swords. He must have had this painted because it is new. We walked around to the side of the carousel type room that was turning in the room. He led us down this hallway to an employee elevator we all stepped in and Skinner pressed the button for the fourth floor.

"Skinner, do I even want to know what was in that carousel thing?" Taylor asked from behind me Skinner turned smirking.

"I don't think you do." He spoke before turning as the elevator opened. This must have been an employee floor because all that was there was a wall curved must be in a circle, window overlooking the floor beneath us, there were some rooms lining up the other wall. "You can look he can't see you." Skinner spoke and I moved first slowly until I got to the railing on the window.

There he was chain to a chair, head down eyes closed in clothes that looked like they were cover in blood and who knows what else, holes in them. Jeans had tears you could see where they had cut him repeatedly on his legs, his hair pressed against his head different from the spikey hairstyle. I thought I would feel bad, guilty but standing her looking down at him I feel calm, like this is what I needed. I heard footsteps and I took a deep breath Nate and Mateo stood on each side of me.

"He looks like hell ran over him, and the fucked him over." Nate spoke silently and Skinner laughed.

"That's the point." I heard him say, I took a deep breath and I took a step backing turning to him.

"How can I get to him?" I asked, Nate and Mateo stepped back up to me as Taylor walked behind them to look at Blake.

"That's a slide." He spoke turning around. "It goes outside the clubhouse in a spiral, then bringing you back to the third floor. You will come out right under us." He spoke gesturing to the floor and I nodded. We couldn't see because of the floor.

"Grace, you sure about this?" Taylor asked her voice on edge, I turned around walking back to her and I saw Blake rolling his head around. "He's waking up." She whispered.

"I am sure about this." I told her and she looked at me before nodding looking back at him, his eyes fixed on the window and I had to grip the railing tighter to keep from jumping back. Skinner, Blondie, Nate and Mateo walked to the railing, on both sides of us.

"Hey bitches! You ever going to let me out of here?!" Blake yelled his face turning a purplish red. I turned away from the window and Skinner turned walking to me Nate and Mateo beside him.

"Listen, when you come out of that slide, you will land right in front of him, if you are not ready or have a gut feeling don't. There are microphones lining the room playing out of those speakers." He explained pointing up a speaker shaped like mini megaphone lining the ceiling. "Nothing is record so feel free to say whatever you want." He said and walked away Blondie right behind him they walked to a table by the wall sitting on it.