Chapter 70: Mateo

"It's like I can still feel your tongue." He mumbled and I kissed his shoulder. He looked over at me. "You were right." He said and I arched a brow. "I would have said no." He said and I smirked. The door clicked open and Grace walked in.

"You two..." She shook her head closing the door with a smirk.

"I locked it." Nate spoke and Grace held up a wire hanger.

"Yeah, learned to unlocked the door a long time ago, so..." She smirked and walked past the bed giving me a kiss. "So, what did you do?" She asked plopping down in the recliner in front of the TV.

"I um..." I trailed off and looked at Nate who shrugged Grace turned around the chair must be made to do that because she did it easily. "I ate him out." I said and she arched a brow.

"Never done that before." Nate chimed and I nodded. She got up and walked to me before she kissed me deeply, moaning into it.

"Next time video it please?" She begged when she pulled away and I smiled.

"Of course, baby." I answered her and she walked to the door.

"Breakfast is ready if you still want it." She quipped walking out closing the door behind her.

"You are doing that again." Nate groaned rolling over and I saw his come on his stomach and thighs from where he was laying in it. "You made me come so hard..." He trailed off closing his eyes.

I grabbed his hand dragging him to the shower, we took a quick shower and Nate took the sheets to the laundry room while I fixed the bed. This house was a two-story old house the outside was white, no signs of decay anywhere and it was in the middle of nowhere, we haven't really seen much of the town of Wolfden yet we were still to the left of that road near Bucky's house and something tells me there is a backroad that leads to that big stretch of road that we were on yesterday before we turned to Bucky's, Grace told us if she kept going, we would run right into the heart of it. I walked down stairs and saw Nate sitting at the counter with his plate and I fixed my own sitting beside him. Sike walked in the room wearing a jean jacket it was similar to Grace's.

"Is that Taylor's?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I am a Grace look alike. Grace had Bucky run one over when I told her my idea. She cut out the snake and put it on these are kind of cool." She spoke putting her empty dish in the sink and I shrugged.

"What about the hair?" Nate asked and Sike turned around scolding him.

"I will never cut my hair or dye it unless I need to." She said before turning around preparing to wash her dish. "I will braid it and wear a hoodie; our body sizes are similar so it will be easy for me to be a look alike and no way has anyone remembered the look of her snake that quickly." She explained and I nodded when she turned around.

Grace walked in and I looked down seeing Sike only wearing her black socks Grace had her combat boots in one hand and sat them down in front of her.

"Look alike, these are legendary around here." She sat them down in front of Sike who shrugged, drying her hands and put them on. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Grace crossed her arms and Sike put one hand on each shoulder.

"I am sure, I can take care of myself and who knows if you supposedly die maybe you'll figure out what my name means." She shrugged.

"Take care of those or I will kill you myself." Grace scolded her and Sike nodded with a smile.

"I will, I cherish my own you know." Sike said popping her feet up looking at them. "These are kind of sick." She looked down at them bobbing her head with an impressed look.

"Oh honey, I have to go I am so sorry I would love to come spend more time with your babies." Nellie walked in smiling giving Grace a hug. "Jake should be here in about an hour or two." Nellie explained and Grace scanned the room before nodding.

"He doesn't like people touching him, I know. I hope he will remember me though." Grace spoke and Nellie kissed her cheek.

"He still asks if you are coming back, he remembers you." Nellie smiled waving to all of us. "Loved meeting ya'll." She waved and we all said a chorus of 'you two' before she walked out.