Chapter 15: Nate

I walked away up the stairs and I turned to go to my room but a hand dragged me away, and I was in Mateo's room. He walked to his bed, sat the papers down and climbed on the bed. I leaned back against the door sliding down and sat down bringing my knees up. No one can find her, no one has found her, I want to hold her, I want us all to be together. I put Luca down about an hour ago, the days seem to be going by fast but so fucking slow. Luca keeps crying for Grace but Grace isn't here, I feel like the whole world is on my shoulders. Before I knew what I was doing I was crying I have been in the same damn hoodie all three days, I passed off all my cases to my colleagues yesterday.

"Nate." I heard a voice but I had my head buried in my hands on my knees, I don't want to look up unless my Angel is there. I ignored the voice that sounded distorted and started thinking about how tomorrow I would open the front door and she would be standing there. It feels like I'm moving in slow motion while everyone outside this house is living, and happy. I'm here stuck in hell. "Nate!" My body shook and I don't want to look up, I can't. The voice still sounded distorted.

"Get up or I am picking you up!" I pulled my hands away from my face and looked up slowly. Mateo was kneeling in front of me, and he grabbed my hands holding them before I could look back down. "She will be okay." He said and he pulled me up, opening his bathroom door. He pulled me into the bathroom and turned me to face him, he grabbed my hoodie.

"You don't have to do this." I whispered, looking down at the floor. He grabbed my chin making me look up.

"I want to, lift your arms." He ordered, I lifted my arms and he pulled my hoodie and tank top off. He leaned in to my ear. "When are you going to learn I want to take care of you? That I care for you?" He asked before I could answer he pulled away untied my sweats and pull them down to my thighs then dropping them.

"I don't know anything anymore." I spoke my voice still a mere whisper, I stepped out of my sweats and kick them to the side.

"Come on, you know our girl. Do you really not think she will make it out? Escape?" He pushed his fingers grazing my waistband, I nodded and he pulled those down.

"I feel like I'm dying that's all I know, I feel numb." I answered.

I turned to get in the shower but before I got to the door his wrist grabbed, I turned my head and lips met mine. I felt his stubble against my lips and I wanted to feel something so I at least let myself feel this. He grabbed my cock in his grip and I tried pulling away but he used his other hand trapping me there deepening the kiss. The emotions, the numbness that I was just feeling faded away and I just felt this blooming fire in my chest. He let go of my cock wrapping his hand around mine and slowly pulled away biting my lip making me moan.

"You forget I'm here. Whatever this is between us, it's just as powerful as what we have with Grace, and we need to hang on to this." He finished gesturing in between us. I ran my thumb over my lips and he smirked, I nodded back at him, dropping our hands.

"I'm sorry." I whispered and he stepped closer to me.

"Don't be. It's hard on both of us right now." He pointed out and I reached out treating him the same way he did me and he let me take his t-shirt and sweats off. You usually don't see him in those, unless he is sick or feels horrible.

I stepped into the shower which was similar to our old place, still had a bench in it, so did mine. I tried not to think about the things we used to do on them. Mateo pinned me against the wall by my throat, and I felt my cock twitch, and now I was getting why Grace liked this so much. He looked straight through me I am sure he could tell what I was thinking right now and even though he didn't look down I can tell he knew I reacted to that, he let me go and stepped away. He turned the water on and I stepped under it when I saw steam letting the water warm me. Mateo turned off the water before I could wet my hair.

"Stay." He ordered and I nodded, he walked over to the bench and pulled it down. "Come here." He waved a finger at me and I slowly walked over.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked and he waved a hand over the bench.

"Lay down." I was confused as fuck now. I did as he said though and laid down my back to the cold marble making me shiver. He spread my legs that bent one leg was on the floor the other closer to the wall, he sat down on he knees between my thighs.

"What are you doing?" I asked him and he leaned over me holding himself up on his hands.

"I want to try something," was all he said and he pulled himself back up I could feel his knees closer to me. He lifted up my bottom half and I felt his cock at my hole.

"Mateo." I froze.

"Hmm?" He hummed like he was so fucking clueless. I felt a finger putting what I assume is lube around my hole.

"You sure about this?" I asked and looked at him and he was fucking smirking at me, I rolled my eyes looking back up at the ceiling lying back down.

"Watch yourself." He warned and I knew exactly what he meant watch the fucking eyes, yes. He dropped me putting himself inside me, slowly entering me, I gripped the end of the bench with my hand.

"Fuck." I groaned out, my eyes closing.

"So, fucking tight, damn." He said in a rasp and I opened meeting his gaze. I felt his hard cock in me, I clenched around him once, he gripped my hips. "Stop." He warned and I smiled. His eyes were full of that dominance and fire that I have grown to like about him.

He pulled out and thrusted back in fast making me gasp, he never took it easy with me, I loved it every time. He bit my hips making me clench around him and he wrapped a hand around my cock, he gave it one hard stroke, and I bucked my hips. He pulled my hips down back onto him and his eyes had a bit of warning in them.

"Please." I begged and I clenched around him and he started thrusting finally, stroking at the same time. I was close, much closer than what I needed to be, but with him I always felt like I was on the edge. I closed my eyes feeling my insides clench around him every thrust trying to keep him inside me, he was fast and hard, I was loving every minute of it. This angle he was hitting all the right spots making my cock harder. I felt him stop stroking and I opened my eyes I saw him looking up at me his mouth hovering over my cock.

"Mateo." I moaned this view; I could get used to this. He licked my head licking some precum and I gasped, he slowed his thrusts. "I am close." I moaned and silently begging him to finish me if he was there, and stop if he wasn't.

"I'm there." He groaned and he took my length into his mouth and I bucked my hips up, he moaned around me. He started sucking and swirling his tongue around me moaning at my taste and I came apart screaming his name and he swallowed me before thrusting into me fast and hard and I felt his warmth spill into me. I saw stars as I gave into the pleasure, I felt my muscles tightening around him holding him there and he kissed up my stomach as we both came down from the high.