Chapter 66: Grace

"Let's." I whispered as me and Taylor got up the steps and I looked up seeing the TV above the door, Taylor reached forward and rung the doorbell, the TV clicked on.

"Hey, recite a verse from the song Woman by Kesha to open the door." The screen read and I smirked.

"Really?" I said and Taylor looked at me with wide eyes, gesturing to the TV.

"Woman? I've never heard of that hang on." Taylor said reaching for her phone but a put a hand on her shoulder stopping her.

"JJ, cover you ears, don't listen." I spoke and I looked down at him wearing his blue jeans and Jurassic Park t-shirt and he covered his ears. "I'm a motherfucking woman." I spoke to the TV, and I nodded at JJ. Nate and Mateo scoffed. Sike bit her lip and I could tell she was hiding a laugh.

"That's- That's it" Taylor scoffed and I shrugged. "He usually makes us, cut a hand, shoot a tree, hell, solve a math problem once or twice copy a set of moves he recorded on the TV but never reciting on tiny verse from a song." She scoffed and the door banged open.

"Oh hey, it's you, yeah, I thought you were- never mind. I put that up there to get the others to say they are a woman." Bucky looked down at us with his glasses, he gestured into the house come in. He was wearing a flannel button down covered in grease and blue jeans. I walked in along with Taylor but he held a hand out in front of Sike. "Who are these people?" He asked looking down at me. He had brown hair in a bun and dark eyes could tell what color because of light.

"Friend. Husband. Husband. My kid. My kid." I spoke gesturing to each of them and he turned to me smirking.

"Alright then." He stepped away walking into the house. Bucky was the one in the movies that always is on the side who isn't trying to kill him hence why he has always given us good information. The living room was covered in TV screens but they were all black. "You want the latest?" He asked and he gestured to some metal chairs lining the wall, I stayed standing but everyone else sat down but Sike, keeping her eye on the door.

"Yeah, who's where and over what." I said waving my hand around and he nodded, sitting in his swirling chair in front of a keyboard, on a tv table.

"Ok so, remember Sweetness?" He asked and I nodded. He brought up a picture of him, with brown hair Justin Bieber haircut, and those cold dark eyes he was known for.

"Yeah, we are basically the ones to give him the nickname." I spoke gesturing to Taylor. Bucky snapped his fingers pointing to me then Taylor who stood up.

"Forgot about that, anyway he has his own gang." He spoke and I gaped pointing at the screen.

"This idiot, this bimbo, that lost his underwear and clothes at a party and used bags of candy to cover himself?" I asked and Bucky chuckled before nodding.

"You are the one who stole his clothes." He spoke and I hit his shoulder.

"There is no proof of that." I spoke and he smirked.

"Good to know you are exactly like I remember when it comes to this one pony town. His gang is called and get this- The Ghosts." He spoke pointing at the screen and I scoffed.

"Boy sounds even dumber now." Taylor quipped and I smirked and Sike walked over.

"Why does this sound like this is just a bunch of little boys playing dress up?" She spoke and Taylor walked back.

"Because it is but with guns and these people don't give a shit." Bucky waved a hand over the screen and the rest of his screens turned on before showing a bunch of different people.

"Ok so is he under the The Wolfden Sirens, or no?" I asked and he shook his head.

"He hasn't really gotten anywhere but your boy is in it." He pointed at another screen that had Trent on it.

"So, this is new?" Sike asked and Bucky nodded. "Do they stay at a certain somewhere?" She chimed and he shook his head.

"As far as I know, they meet here." He spoke pulling up a picture of a funhouse almost identical to Skinners. I gasped I knew his place reminded me of somewhere. Me and Taylor used to pull pranks on the high schoolers in there, putting paints and glue in certain place and much nastier stuff. "They meet up during the night, party and go home, that little nicknames are for fun as far as I can tell. Trent is involved in nothing big, none of the bigger players are going to miss him, Grace. Serpents are trying to take the Sirens land as theirs as of late, they are tired of the power they pull." He spoke and I nodded.

"Ok good." I spoke and I turned to head out.

"Grace." Bucky spoke and I turned around as everyone was getting up. "Be careful, the Sirens have been looking for you, Blake wasn't involved with them so I'm not sure what for, but it didn't sound good." He spoke and walked up to me hugging me. "I thought you were dead for a while, but then I found you. Good to see your alive gal, come back sometime." He spoke and I smiled and nodded.

"So did Blake find out from you?" Nate asked and Bucky scolded him.

"I knew where she was about one year after she was gone, I never told anyone, if I want to find somebody, I find them, I covered up the fact she has been paying Jake for years and Nellie for years." He spoke venom in his tone Nate's gaze faltered. "I never had a thing against her, I wouldn't be here right now if not for her. She is the only one besides Taylor that got out of this one pony town and knew the things that went on here for what they were." He said and looked at me.

"You covered your tracks well but not good enough. You know I can't leave, but I will always help you." He spoke and I nodded. I hugged him and turned leaving the house, yep, I may be in the shit. I jumped in the car, and hung my head.