Chapter 69: Mateo

I was fixing breakfast with Nellie's stuff she got and she was hanging with Grace and JJ, no one was in the kitchen but me and Nate who was beside me humming. He abruptly turned me to him with a forceful hand on my shoulder and kissed me hard, drawing a groan from me and my cock instantly hardened. He had me pinned against the counter by the stove. He grinded into me for a moment as our kiss deepened, and stepped away. I gaped at him as he wiped his thumb over his bottom lip.

"What was that for?" I asked and he smirked.

"Need you." He hummed and I gaped down at the food picking up the spatula. The door burst open and Sike walked through.

"I can cook you two lovebirds can go." She pushing in between us grabbing the spatula waving us off. I scoffed and she turned to me smirking. "I like cooking and I'm sure you two would rather be in there with them, or doing whatever it is you do." She waved the spatula gesturing to me and him behind her. "Taylor told me I might hear moaning from your room and Grace might not be in there so it doesn't take a genius to figure it out. Go." She turned to the stove and Nate pulled me out of there with a smirk. Instead of going to the living room he dragged me up the stairs to our room.

"Come here." He said pinning me against the door. I groaned feeling him grind against me into the door. He unbuttoned my jeans and held my cock in his hand in a flash.

"Nate." I groaned thrusting my hips into his hand. My cock was so hard, immediately reacting to him, he bit my neck before sucking it. I felt so full with my heart beating out of my chest, I ran my hand against his front pulling up his shirt and he let go letting me pull it off. He pulled my shirt off before kissing me once more he pulled away looking into my eyes.

"I want to have Grace with us to but fuck." He groaned and I grabbed the back of his head bringing his lips to mine I groaned as I felt him run thumb over the tip of my cock. I pulled away biting his lip hard until I tasted blood and I kissed his neck before biting him there, soft at first. "Harder. Fuck harder." He ordered I clenched my teeth much harder and he squeezed my cock making me groan. "Fuck Mateo." He bucked his hips against me, I kissed his neck smirking against it.

"Hmm Nate." I rambled feeling him jerk me off hard.

He let go and pushed me in front of him, I heard the door lock as he pushed me to the bed on my knees, I kicked off my jeans and boxers. My stomach tightens in anticipation as my cock hardened, I felt his hand pushing my cheeks apart. I turned seeing him standing at the foot of the bed stripping and I bit the inside of my cheek watching him smirking down at me. I saw him pull lube out of his jeans pocket and I scoffed.

"You thought I would leave without it that's cute." He crawled onto the bed behind me and I stopped him an idea popping into my head.

"Nate." I spoke and he froze. "Knees." I ordered I know if I ask him, he will say fuck no but I want to try it. I grabbed his shirts.

"What are you doing?" He asked and I smirked at him.

"I don't really know but can I tie your hands?" I asked and he shook his head.

"What are you going to do?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I know that if I say you will say no, so I am going to do it if you want me to stop, I'll stop but first hands?" I asked and he shook his head. "Ok then don't push me away, turn around." I ordered and he nodded looking forward. I got on my knees behind him and pushed his cheeks apart. I saw his hole and I leaned forward kissing it. I saw he didn't move so I feather little kisses all over his ass, and he freezes up, I pull my hand up squeezing his balls lightly and I saw him relax, I pulled his cheeks open farther and licked up over his hole.

"Mateo, what the fuck?" He groaned. I smirked I'm not sure what I'm doing but that groaning voice is what I want to hear.

"Relax babe." I used the tone of endearment we both seemed to like and he relaxed. I licked over his hole once more before kissing it the sensation weird against my lips but still sent a spark to my cock. I sucked his hole and he fell forward with a groan.

"I don't know why but that feels... Fuck." He spoke and I smirked before pressing my tongue flat against him and I kissed his hole again shoving my tongue inside since he was relaxed. It felt weird at first but he tasted so fucking good, I swirled my tongue in a circle, and I held his cheeks open as I did so. I was going slow as I took my tongue out sucking his hole once more, I pushed my tongue back in and sucked as I licked inside of him.

"You taste so good." I pulled away saying and I licked his hole harshly and he bucked his hips but I held him there. "You look so good like this." I spoke and I spit on his hole before pushing my tongue in once more hearing him groan. I pull away and lick his balls up to his hole stopping at the base of his back. I saw him jerking himself off and I pulled his hand away.

"I want too...." He rambled shoving his head back into the pillow.

"No. I want to make you come from me." I cooed and he mumbled what sounded like an agreement and I let go.

I sucked his balls into my mouth, and I let them go gently before sucking his hole again. He pushed his ass against my mouth and I smirked I pushed my tongue through his hole and circled licking him up tasting him and I sucked and I heard him groan coming onto the bed. I kept sucking until his groans faltered before pulling away licking up him once more before he turned over. My cock was so hard watching him, and doing that and I felt my cock was wet with precum. He pulled me up to him and I let him guide me until I was straddling his face.

"Fuck my face." He spoke and I saw his eyes were still glazed still coming down from his high and I smirked.

"You liked that?" I asked and he leaned forward sucking my cock into his mouth and my eyes rolled back at the force. I grabbed the headboard and started fucking his face, my knees splayed behind me holding me up as I thrusted into his mouth like he ordered and he watched me I looked down at him and I almost came.

"Fuck you feel so good." I moaned out looking down at his green eyes. He sucked once more and I saw stars freezing over him as he ran his tongue in circles around my cock groaning at my taste until I came down from my high. Nate turned back over onto his stomach and I smirked.