Chapter 110: Nate

I never thought this would happen, I never thought I would be able to touch him and him know how I feel. Now that my cock is buried in his ass, and he is clenching around me, Grace looking up at me with so much lust, I feel complete. My cock starts twitching and I feel like I can't hold back much longer, as I look up to the ceiling.

"I'm coming." I groan and Mateo clenches around me repeatedly as I come filling up his tight hole.

"Nate, please." Mateo whimpers as I pull out and I smile as I lean down and kiss his spine. I wipe my hand over my mouth and get ready to play my part.

"Fuck her." I whisper into his ear. Mateo climbs between Grace's legs and pulls her up by the back of her head as he thrusts into her.

"Mateo." Grace gasps, and I back away as I pull Mateo's boxers from his ankles.

"Are you wet for him Angel?" I ask her.

"Yes." She groaned and my cock is hard once again hearing her raspy voice full of sex.

"Tell him how you feel." I order her, I sit down on Angel's chair and watch them. I push away how I'm feeling as she starts talking.

"You're so big, you always thrust into all the right spots and make me feel so... amazing." She trails off and Mateo is sucking on her neck thrusting into her slow and hard. "I love you." She coos and he leans up kissing her lips.

"I love you too baby." He pulls away saying biting her lip making her gasp. He starts thrusting faster into her. "C-can I come?" He asks, and Grace looks at me.

"Up to you baby." I mouth and her eyes roll into the back of her head.

"Come." She groans biting her lips as she chases another high. My cock twitches and I push all thoughts of my pleasure away once more as they chase their high burying themselves in each other.

"Come here, Mateo." I order and he pulls away coming to stand in front of me his cock covered in her juices and I feel like I could orgasm right now. "Suck me." I order he kneels down in front of me and starts kissing my thighs before licking my tip making me moan.

"On my chair?" Angel questions and I chuckle.

"Come on, baby. Doesn't he look good?" I look over at her, smirk covering her face, her brown hair over her shoulders, her skin flush.

"He looks gorgeous." Angel whispers and I see Mateo smile up at me before sucking my tip into his mouth. I hold his head and force him to take all my length until I hit the back of throat and I hear him gag.

"I can't." He stutters and I pull my cock out before putting it back in watching my cock disappear behind those lips. I swallow hard, before smiling down at him as I run my thumb on his jaw.

"You can." I say then I start going a little slower, thrusting in and out of his mouth, I see him focusing on his breathing. "You're doing so good." I praise, I see his eyes look at me with so much love, and I bit the inside of my cheek hiding my smirk.

I start going faster as I am chasing my high, feeling my cock hit the back of his throat over and over, my cock starts to twitch and I want to make this last longer, so I will myself to calm down. I start thinking of the way I felt with me fucking him, my breath kicks up and I look down into his eyes, I let go of his head, and he pulls away. I'm about to order him to keep sucking when he pulls my sack into his mouth and sucks gently, his tongue pressing against me under it.

"Damn." I groan, and I close my hands around the armrests, and he puts his mouth back over my cock swallowing my come. He pulls away licking his lips and I run my fingers through my hair slowing my beating heart. "You look so good on your knees with my dick between your lips." I run my thumb over his bottom lip.

"Mateo what do you want?" Grace asked and Mateo looked over at her.

"I want to make you orgasm." He whispers and Grace blushes.

"Do it." She whispers back and he gets up walking towards her and I sit back. Mateo is sort of a pleasure dom, he likes making her finish, and finish over and over. He climbs over her and thrusts into her, and I sit back and watch as he fucks her. My mind is consumed with the two of them and our future together, as their moans blend into my thoughts. I've been thinking about Grace and what kind of ring to get her, but I also know she likes us when we play.

"Fuck!" Grace moans, and I can't tell by the hums and the way she is thrusting her chest out, she was experiencing an orgasm. She was covered with sweat Mateo, too, he was still thrusting in and out of her.

"Good girl." He praised, but he didn't stop he kept thrusting in and out of her.

"I don't think I can take any more." She gasps but he shakes his head.

"You can tell me to stop if you want but we both know you can baby." He whispers and I smirk watching him suck on her neck seeing the bite marks and bruises covering her neck from sucking it.

My cock hardens once more and I reach down and start jerking myself off slowly teasing myself. He starts thrusting in and out of her, his hips pumping in and out of her slowly. Seeing his ripped body on top of her always turns me on, I rub a bead of precum around my tip.

"How many times have you came with him inside you, Angel?" I ask knowing she counts because when the roles are reversed, he makes her count.

"Five." She groans and my eyes widen, I guess I must have zoned out for a pretty good while. He reaches down, I'm sure flicking her clit. "Mateo!" She exclaims as she succumbs to the pleasure once more, I start jerking myself off faster, watching her thrust her hips up him still thrusting in and out of her, urging her on.

"Fuck, baby. Can I come?" He asks and before she can respond.

"Yes, fuck yes." I groan, taking in him going over the edge as I circle my thumb over my tip and squeeze making my cock twitch as I tumble over the edge. I feel my juices fill up my hand as I bask in my pleasure my muscles tightening deliciously.