Chapter 29: Mateo

I was laid down for I don't even know how long looking into Nate's eyes and I felt goosebumps spread over me. Grace makes me feel like this, I froze and I guess he read what was going through my mind. He scooted closer to me.

"Do you want to stop?" He asked he laid his hand in between our heads on his pillow.

"How would she feel?" I muttered. He looked at me, and smiled.

"She has been rooting for us this whole time." He said smirking and I arched a brow. "I love her, with everything in me..." He trailed off. "I love you." He said and everything in me tightened. Do I feel the same way? Could I feel the same way? We have been saying I love you but I wasn't aware how he meant it.

"Do you know for sure she has been rooting for us?" I asked him and he flinched he turned over onto his back. I could feel him slipping away but I need to know this.

"Ever since before we found out she was pregnant she knew I had feelings. You don't just feel sexually attracted to someone; you start falling." He sighed out. "I don't feel sexually attracted to someone for 14 months and not fall." He corrected and I felt like I couldn't focus. "I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to ruin this." He looked back at me.

I started thinking about everything I've done with over the last 14 months. We fucked each other in front of Grace, he sucked me off while I ate her out, he came for me, hung out with me, after Grace gave birth she couldn't have sex, I fucked him. We used to all lay in bed together and when he touched me, I would feel this spark the same one I feel with Grace, I still feel it. I calmed myself down and looked at him and I knew, I just knew. He turned away from me and got up.

"I'll leave, I'm sorry." He said he picked up his boxers and I jumped up. He looked up at me and I stepped closer, he stepped back I did that until he was backed against the door. I rested my hands on both sides of his head.

"Say it again." I ordered. He looked at me confused.

"Say what?" He blushed; it was adorable watching him get flustered. I leaned forward and I kissed his neck. "Mateo please don't play with my feelings, please." He reached up grabbing my neck pushing me away.

"You think I would do that?" I asked him and he shook his head pulling his hand away.

"I guess not." He ran his hand over his face. "Listen, I am laying myself bare here." He sighed.

"I know, guess what?" I asked and I smirked at him.

"What?" He asked and he looked fucking terrified. He shivered against the door he tried to hide it but it didn't work I smirked and leaned in I nipped his neck with my teeth, then my lips traced his ear.

"I love you." I whispered, and I saw him turn to stone in front of me. His muscles tensed and he looked at me absently as I pulled away. He reached up grabbing my throat tightening his hold. He started walking making me back up he pinned to the bed. I let him, I would always let him, I relaxed under him.

"Say it again." He ordered and I arched a brow. "I need to hear it again, Mateo." He spoke and I nodded.

"I love you." I smirked and he released me turning away from me. He sat down beside me, he ran his hands over his face, and looked up smiling.

"You two consume me, and for the past I don't even know how long I have wanted to hear that." He smiled at me.

"You two actually talk about me?" I asked smirking and he blushed.

"How did you think I knew how you like being sucked off?" He whispered and my mouth dropped. "I mean yeah, I sometimes do things she normally doesn't but she gave me the run down." He muttered and I chuckled. "What do you not?" He asked, and I nodded my head.

"Of course, I asked her." I laughed out and he smiled at me. "She didn't tell you?" I asked and he shook his head laughing.

"No, she didn't." He laughed. "You would think that we be good news for me, but I guess she wanted you to tell me." He sighed. He looked up at the ceiling as he laid down.

"What is it?" I asked following his actions.

"She always told me to get my balls and just say it." He trailed off.

"Why didn't you? You could've told me you want me that way you knew that, right?" I asked and he looked at me.

"You are very intimidating. I didn't want to tell you and then you stop everything we have with Grace." He ran his hands over his face.

"I would've never done that, Nate." I spoke I rolled over to face him fully.

"Wouldn't you though if you didn't feel the same way?" He muttered. I leaned over and kiss him, he moaned into the kiss, he pushed back rolling over straddling me.

"No, I wouldn't have." I rasped out as he pulled away.

"Well, it didn't just then so I have to agree." He gasped and leaned back down kissing me, he grabbed my balls in his hand making me open, he took advantage deepening the kiss. He was dominating me right now and he stroked my cock in his hand, I clenched the sheets beside me, he let go grabbing the back of my head. He pulled me further into him our kiss full of tongue, teeth and desperation he pulled away from me gasping.

"Nate." I rasped not knowing what I wanted or needed but looking at him like this was doing things to me. I felt my cock harden as he looked down at me fire in his eyes.

"I love you." He spoke and I grabbed his head pulling him back into me. I reached down between us and I gripped his cock in my grip. I stroked him once and he gasps kissing me harder, I pull us up, he wraps his legs around me and I lay back down on the bed fully instead of my bottom half hanging off. I ran my thumb over his tip and he froze, I felt a smear of precum and I brought my thumb to my mouth tasting him as he watched. "Mateo." He rasped out looking down at me with such need.

"I love you." I said to him and flipped us over, I was on top now and he flushed underneath me. He wants me to prove to him I feel the same way, that I would stay after he told me this, I want him to know I feel the same way, and what better way to show him.