Chapter 86: Nate

It felt nice sitting here with my Angel. I had no idea how bad I had been making her feel, I thought I was just doing what she needed and waiting. I should have listened to her when she told me she was ready. My eyes were focused enough I could tell that her eyes were closed, I kissed her forehead.

"It's been quiet." Vince's voice chimed in my ear and I jerked slightly nearly forgetting.

"She's asleep I think." I spoke hitting the button.

"Oh okay." He spoke and I gently grabbed the ear piece from her careful not to wake her and put it in my pocket. "Tell me about yourself." He demanded and I chucked.

"You're bored." I whispered.

"I am usually in the action, in and out before I can blink, I jumped into this without thinking about us being here for ten hours." He explained.

"What do you want to know?" I asked.

"I don't know. Oh, wait tell me about how you got yourself into this a husband and a wife deal." He quipped and I smirked.

"Me and Mateo were best friends before we met Grace, I was fucking everything that walked by and then she walked into our club she started working as a stripper." I explained and I heard a choke.

"She's a stripper." He stated I'm sure mulling over it.

"Well not recently something happened a while ago. Anyways, I started having feelings towards Mateo about a week before we found out she was pregnant with Luca." I explained.

"Feelings? Wait you fuck him?" He asked and I reached up biting my arm to keep from laughing.

"Yeah." I said covering my mouth again before I woke her up. She threw her leg over me groaning burying her head in the crook of my arm.

"You fucking her now?" Vince remarked and I chuckled letting him hear.

"No, she's still sleeping." I answered. "I can draw you a diagram or show you a sex tape of us if you like, I'm sure they won't mind." I said pulling out my phone.

"Yes please. I mean, no fuck no." He rambled and I laughed.

"Do you want one to entertain yourself?" I asked not even going to mention my innuendo I put in there.

"Sure, I guess. I'll delete it. Oh my god I'm acting like a teenager." He remarked.

"Hang on." I pressed the button before shaking Grace lightly and I saw her open her eyes. "Vince wants a sex tape." I stated and her eyes widened.

"Sure, I guess. Make sure he deletes it." She stated rolling over and I smirked hitting the button.

"She says yes we will have to see you personally delete it." I spoke.

"Of course. I wouldn't send it to anybody, fuck they'll think I'm a perve." He remarked and I sent him a quick video it was just of me and Mateo.

"I feel so weird having somebody watch it." I spoke and I felt Grace's smirk against my arm.

"Fuck this is just you and him?" Vince remarked. "I'm muting myself now bye." I heard a click and I laughed, hitting the button on mine. I gave Grace back her ear piece because I felt like I just wanted to sleep.

I closed my eyes giving in to the darkness pulling my other arm behind my head so I could lay on it, Grace moved laying on my chest so I wrapped the arm she was laying on to wrap it around her once again. The floor was hard against my back but it was pretty okay. I fell asleep my fleeting thoughts were about Mateo and hoping he would be okay.

"Nate! Nate wake up!" I heard hushed whispers and I woke up hearing Grace's voice. "Be quiet they are here. Before Vince hid, he hid a microphone so Dom patched us through to hear them." She explained and I wiped my eyes.

"Who's here? How long did we sleep?" I asked her panicking.

"Relax its only eleven at night." She answered and I nodded.

"Wait so Grace is married to multiple people? Or claims she did?" I heard someone's voice coming through, so I stopped talking.

"Yes, and apparently she is in town with one of them." Another voice answered.

"Do you realize what we could do now? We can lure her right to us, or simply find her." The same voice chimed in again. Oh fuck, here we go.