Chapter 90: Mateo

Sike was looking down at me smirking, I know not at the pain I was feeling but she loved a show. I was still tied up to the pole cut in my arms, and leg from where I kicked at a fucker. Sike finally looked up seeing the people I'm sure came in behind me.

"Five people. Making eight I can take them." She smirked; I shook my head. She is so fucking cocky it is going to get her killed. I was no place to fight right now my ribs ache when I breathe, she sighed as she kept half her face covered waiting for one of them to make a move.

"Grace, I know this is you. Just show me your face!" Hex yelled walking around her still keeping a distance. I tried not to give anything away on my face but my pain and heartfelt glances, but this woman standing in front of me, was not my Grace so I decided to make it look like I was drifting in and out. "I have spent all this time setting all this up to have you run away!" Hex yelled wiping his hands over his face, his hood was back on so I couldn't really see.

"Grace, show us your face." A small voice behind me chimed in and if I had to guess that was Trent. Sike took a deep breath, and then Sike smirked turning around.

"Not Grace." She said simply then draw out her gun holding it at them. "Who exactly are you?" She said not blinking at the fact she was staring down eight guns, the clown to the left disappeared Vince coming out of it holding a gun.

"Fuck!" Sweetness yelled.

"Who are you, Hex?" Vince asked and Hex kept his face covered watching both Sike and Vince.

"Let's put the guns away, alright." Sweetness spoke.

"You do that first." Sike turned around hearing the other getting closer pointing the gun at them. "All of you." She finished. Everyone put their guns down, and slid them all to the corner behind me. It was just Sike and Vince now. They slid them to the opposite corner.

"Where's Grace?" Hex ordered.

"You can't have her." Sike said and Sweetness darted up to her trying to punch her but Sike caught his arm and dropped flinging him over her sliding him to the opposite wall as he groaned. Damn. "Anyone want to try that again?" She asked bracing herself and I saw Vince smirk.

"Fuck yes, where is Grace?" A guy chimed, yep Trent. He darted up to Sike standing toe to toe with her.

"Like I said, you can't have her." Sike said and Trent tried slapping her but she caught his arm and everyone went into a fury fighting. Fighting Vince and Sike. I heard grunts groans flesh hitting flesh, I opened my eyes seeing Sike with a knife cutting. Three people were already down and Hex just leaned against a wall watching. I heard sliding and the pole moved behind me and I looked up seeing my Grace sliding down the pole landing behind me with a thud making everyone still.

"Now, can anyone tell me why you want me so damn bad?" Grace spoke holding them at gun point before waving a glance over me I saw her eyes show concern and heartbreak shine through before she put on a mask. I felt like passing out now, maybe blood loss, exhaustion, adrenaline I'm not sure but my vision is getting fuzzy and I can't breathe very well.