Chapter 117: Mateo

We are camped out in Nate's office with Luca, JJ is sitting in my lap, Luca in the carrier on the desk. We already picked out our rings, we are looking for Grace one now.

"Why are you looking at rings?" JJ looks at the screen Nate has pulled up.

"We are looking for a ring for Grace." I answer and he looks at me.

"Why would mommy want a ring?" He asks and Nate chuckles.

"One day when you are old enough you will understand." He answers and JJ looks confused.

"JJ when you love someone and you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, a ring is the usual thing you give to her." I started.

"Or him." Nate chimes, and I smile.

"Or him, the usual thing you do is get a ring as a symbol of your love to show your loved ones." I explain and he nods.

"Okay." He says simply, and Nate scrolls past this beautiful ring.

"Stop scroll back up." I say and when he scrolls, I point to it. It's a beautiful blue diamond with small diamonds lining the band in two different rows. The band was a rose gold color.

"That's looks beautiful." He says sounding speechless, he looks at me. "How many have we looked at?" He asks and I smirk.

"Maybe twenty by now, we haven't agreed on one." I point out and he smirks looking back at the computer.

"I'm getting it." He says, and I smirk nodding back at him.

"Can I go play with my Legos?" JJ asks and I nod. "Tonight, can we watch a movie?" He says when he gets to the door.

"I don't see why not." I say and he runs away screaming 'yes'. I smirk turning back around facing Nate. "I liked this morning." I whisper and he arches a brow.

"I thought you would never want me to touch you again." He remarks.

"I'll always want you to touch me. I could have used my safe word." I say and he turns to me, he wheels his chair to the doorway, looking out the door, then moves back to me then palms me over my pants. I close my eyes groaning.

"Luca's sleeping." He whispers.

"He's always sleeping." Seriously we were scared for him but the doctor said it can be normal for a four month old to sleep a lot. He squeezes over me and I look up at him making eye contact with him our lips a breath a part. "What are you doing to me?" I sigh, I grab him and bring his lips to mine.

He opens and I feel his smirk as I taste him, my cock hardens even more as he wraps his arms around mine straddling me. He starts grinding his front into mine and I pull away breathing heavily.

"You didn't have enough this morning?" I gasp but he only smirks.

"Don't tell me you did, I never have enough of either of you." He licks his lips before kissing me again, he stands up and kneels down in front of me. "JJ is awake we are the only ones home." He explains and I roll my head back gripping the armrests.

"We don't have to." I say but he shakes his head.

"Yes, we do, I love the way you taste." He wipes his thumb over his bottom lip then he goes for my waistband but I shake my head. "You are hard, I want a taste." He tilts his head and I lift my hips he pulls down my waistband and smirks at my hard on. I run my fingers through his hair and wipe my thumb over his lips.

"You both make me go crazy." I groan and he smirks licking my thumb, I put it in his mouth and he sucks. My cock twitches and I bite the inside of my cheek pulling my thumb out. "Damn." I mutter and he reaches forward wrapping his hand around my cock, he licks my tip before sucking it.

"You love it when we drive you crazy." He says then takes my cock in his mouth until it hits the back of his throat.

"Hell yes." I groan and he sets a steady pace my cock hitting the back of his throat over and he starts groaning around me. The vibrations urge me on he reaches up and wraps his hand around my side his thumb on my rib. He sucks around me and I roll my head back, I feel him push on my rib and I groan.

"God." I groan when the pain turns to pleasure quickly and he circles his tongue around me and I let it in basking in the pleasure as I watch him swallow me down. "I love you." I whisper as I run my hand through his hair and he licks his lips.

"I love you." He raises up and kisses me I pull up my sweats. "The ring will be here by tonight, six o'clock." He says and leans against his desk. I hear footsteps and turn around seeing JJ at the door.

"Can we do something today?" he asks and I turn around facing him.

"What do you want to do?" I ask and he tilts his head.

"Can I ask for something I want?" He asks and I nod.

"Grace gave me the IPad and I found this climbing thing I want." He starts and Nate waves to his computer.

"Did she teach you to send messages to us on it?" Nate asks and JJ nods.

"It's there." He says and Nate turns around pulling up this climbing thing that was metal like a climbing gym you would find at a park. We live about an hour away from the nearest park so it would be cool to have one here.

"You usually see those in parks." Nate starts.

"The nearest one is an hour away though it would be cool for him to have something he can hang out on whenever he wants." I shrug and Nate nods. "We don't have anything else for him." I say and Nate nods once more.

"I'll get one for you." Nate answers and JJ throws his arms around him. Nate smiles and wraps his arms around him.

"Thank you." JJ says and turns around. "I want to get to know you guys better." He explains and crosses his arms.

"What do you want to know?" I ask and he tilts his head.

"Did you two grow up here?" He asks, me and Nate both nod our heads. "How do you and Grace work?" He asks and I sigh, I see Nate rub the back of his neck.

"We both love her." I say simply and he nods. "We choose to spend the rest of our lives together and I also love Nate." I say and he looks at Nate, then me again.

"So, you three are all together?" He asks and I nod, Nate crosses his arms across his chest.