Chapter 95: Mateo

Nate helped me into the wheelchair despite my saying I could do it, we rode in the car, Nate sitting behind me with JJ and Luca. The leg room in the front helped me relax as we rode, we got to Grace's house, and she gave me the crutches letting Nate getting Luca out while she walked beside me. I felt like I was hobbled but my knee sort of felt better the crutches were okay, my ribs hurt like hell but focusing on my feet helped take the focus away from that.

"Are you ok?" Grace asked and I looked at her smirking briefly before looking back at my feet watching my surroundings.

"I'm ok Angel." I said grunting when my elbow hit my rib, I stopped and she stopped beside me.

"You don't have to act like you are ok." She whispered and I smiled.

"I hurt like hell baby. I just know I am ok because I am not dying and I am here with you, that makes me ok." I said to her and she nodded. Nate walked around us into the house and JJ walked past us. I started walking again and got up the steps successfully and Grace helped me sit down on the sectional couch in the den that no one used.

"We are spending the night here and tomorrow we can go." She spoke to me taking my crutches from me, she turned around propping them on the wall and I grabbed her hips setting her in my lap.

"Baby I need you." I spoke in her ear, leaning up and she shook her head.

"I don't want to hurt you." She spoke and I chuckled in her ear, I kissed her neck before sucking it and she gasped.

"Baby, you know I like pain." I whispered to her and she tensed above me. "Just because I don't like how I got it doesn't mean I don't like the aftermath with you." I spoke and I rubbed her against me making my cock harden. Nate walked in shutting the door behind him.

"JJ is playing with Taylor and Luca is sleeping." He said leaning against the wall.

"Please baby." I asked and she got up turning around standing in from of me, my knee was propped up on the ottoman to my side.

"I..." She sighed and I leaned up pulling her closer by her belt and started unbuckling it. She didn't stop me as I unbuckled her belt and pulled it out, setting it beside me and I unbuckled her jeans letting them fall to her feet. Nate stepped up behind her pulling her shirt off leaving her in her bra and thong.

"Please." I said again, I lifted my hand unbuttoning my jeans and I lifted my ass bracing on my good leg lowering my pants and boxers, Nate helped me pull them off around the brace. I took my cock in my hand and started jerked myself off, Grace watched me.

Nate said beside me and kissed me Grace walked to the ottoman which was a huge square and looked at Nate. I held my leg up and she pushed it until my leg was on the other edge. She leaned over whispering in Nate's ear and he smirked, she kneeled on the ottoman looking at me. He got up walking up behind her as she lifted her ass in the air smirking at me.