Chapter 77: Nate

It is hot as fuck watching Grace deal with these dickheads. My cock was hard in my pants and I saw Mateo adjusting himself so I knew he was too.

"Alright we can grant that." The dick who she almost killed earlier speaking, Sike and Taylor put their guns away.

"No, we can't! What if she is lying?" The same bitch speaking from earlier. Nellie pushed past Grace standing in front of her.

"If you can't trust her, you can't trust anyone, let alone anyone in your club. She is true to her word." Nellie scolded them and they all bent their heads nodding. "This is Vince." Nellie pointed to the douche Grace nearly killed, his smaller build compared to the rest, his hair in a bun. "Nelson." She pointed to the one with a shaved head who made the dumbass comment leading to have guns pointed at them. "Dom." She spoke pointing to the one that had a similar haircut to me. "Triplets." She whispered to no one in particular and that's why they all looked almost identical.

"What do you have prepared?" A new voice chiming in.

"We know that these idiots hang out at the funhouse." Mateo spoke getting up. "I am prepared to have them capture me luring Hex to them, thinking they can get a drop on Grace. Only you will have the drop and can get Hex when he comes to collect me." Mateo spoke and the three men nodded.

"Why would he be interested in you?" Vince, the one who spoke the most speaking up once more.

"Because I am one of her husbands." Mateo answered stepping through the row of women standing directly in front of the guys.

"One of them?" Nelson arched a brow and I got up.

"Yep." I spoke simply walking up standing beside him.

"Do you mind if I go check on your babies?" I heard Nellie ask and I'm assuming Grace agreed because she quickly left the room.

"So, I'm thinking Thursday morning Mateo goes and raises hell, get their attention gets caught." Sike spoke stepping up between us. "We can take Wednesday night and hide in certain places, or set up?" She suggested and the guys started nodding. Vince walked back standing beside his brothers.

"Who are you?" Vince asked and Sike smirked at them.

"Grace isn't going anywhere near this." Sike started and they arched a brow. "Not at first. My name is Sike I can be Grace's look alike for a distraction or just for fun. I like to get my hands dirty." She introduced herself straightforward and I heard Grace chuckle.

"Ok then. Looks like you have us." Vince clapped his hands. "You sure you want to do this?" He asked but not looking at anyone but Mateo, who just nodded.

"My girl needs peace, and I need her, and if this guy is really after her it would end badly if he found us first." He said and Vince nodded. Bullet walked around us all. I wish Mateo would stop and let me do this, but I know I would lose that fight, I trying biting my tongue keeping myself quiet.

"I have got you this far, Grace. I hope everything goes well Nellie would kill me if I stayed for this." He clapped his hands and Grace laughed.

"Thank you Bullet. I know she would." She said and he smiled exiting the room following back where Nellie came and I saw Nellie at the bottom of the stairs pulling him into the kitchen. Zip stepped back around standing in front of us and we all backed away strolling about the room, me and Mateo back on the stools, Sike and Taylor on the couch Grace on the chair from the old piano, leaving a love seat, and recliner for them.

"I never thought we would find you." Dom spoke sitting in the recliner making it rock.

"Why would you want to find me?" Grace asked.

"We wanted to lure Hex out and here you are giving it to us." Dom spoke with a smirk.

"Well, I had one blast from the past recently I did not need another unexpectedly." Grace spoke bitter smile on her face and I remembered her and Blake, she could have died. I shook my head bringing myself back to the present. "I came here for Trent to find out I had another person looking for me." Grace turned the chair around propping her elbow on the top her chin in her hand, straddling the chair.