Chapter 41: Mateo

"What the- hell?" I stumbled over my words finding Nate at the door, smirking at me.

"Like hell if you are doing this in here." He spoke and he looked wide awake.

"Yeah, about that. I started thinking about something I probably shouldn't have." I dryly chuckled out looking up at him and he arched a brow.

"What were you thinking about? By the way I wasn't asleep I wanted to see how long it would take before you broke." He smirked at me running a thumb on his bottom lip, I walked over leaning against the sink.

"Um, okay, that is weird. I was thinking about our night before Grace was taken." I sighed out and he kneeled down like I did earlier in front of me and I froze. "You don't have to." I spoke and looked down at him and his eyes lit up.

"Shut up." He ordered and he pulled down my pants and boxers. My cock was hard and veiny as he stroked it, and I bucked my hips. "Think about that night." He whispered and licked my tip. He hummed and sucked my tip into his mouth and I closed my eyes grabbing the sink behind me. I started thinking about that night once more.

"We haven't fucked her together since before Luca was born give me a break." He spoke and I chuckled. I pulled away from Grace and she leaned up her face was a light pink.

"Do you want us baby?" I asked her and she blushed even harder, I pulled her down from the counter and she now stood in between me and Nate my cock grew at the fact we were towering over her and I stepped closer to her. I reached forward and slowly unzipped my pants and dropped them, kicking them to the side. She shivered, in between me and Nate, he was smirking down at her.

"Yes." She whispered and Nate dropped his pants kicking them to the side now naked as well. I shrugged out of my shirt, letting it drop to the floor I reached in front of her and flicked her clit and she gasped. Nate kissed her and I circled her clit twice before thrusting my fingers in her finding her dripping wet. I groaned and I saw Grace jerking Nate off, he groaned thrusting into her hand, he grabbed her hips picking her up, she wrapped her legs around him.

I spread her cheeks open and grabbed the lube out of Nate's hand, I shook my head grinning, he probably planned this. I put some on my finger and circled her hole and she moaned pushing herself back and I took my finger away replacing it with my cock. She gasped and I looked around Nate was holding his cock at her entrance, he was waiting on me, he smirked at me and kissed her. She moaned into the kiss and I started slowly filling her up with my cock, I felt her clench around me but she relaxed quickly.

"Mateo." She moaned leaning back against me and I pushed myself further, and she gasped feeling me move more. I smirked I love getting this reaction from her, like she would never get used to me filling her up. I would never get used to feeling her wrapped around me either, she felt so damn good. I felt my pelvis meet her and I stilled and she clenched again hard.

"Grace." I groaned, and I felt her move against me and I knew Nate was in her I could feel him. I opened my eyes looking at him and he looked at me with the same expression. I don't know if I would ever get used to this, but I knew one thing I don't want to. I want it to stay like this, knowing I will have this effect on her and she has the same thing from me.

"I can feel you." Nate groaned and I started thrusting in and out of her and he did the same.

"You feel so damn good Angel." I moaned out and I felt her clench around me each time I thrusted.

"Mateo, Nate. Fuck." Grace groaned and I reached around flicking her clit and she gasped Nate's eyes flared. I started fucking her harder and faster, my cock twitched inside of her at her little moans and whines. I could feel Nate at every thrust enhancing the pleasure, I was close. I could feel a thin sheet of sweat cover my body, and I met Nate's gaze, he was close too. I have been jerking off thinking off the next time this would happen.

"Grace, baby. You feel so damn good, clenching around my cock." I praised and I bit her shoulder and she cried out.

"Mateo!" She exclaimed as I sucked her shoulder.

"Fuck Grace!" Nate cried and I looked up seeing Nate looking at the ceiling. I smirked against her shoulder and ran my tongue over her bite, I pulled away blowing over it. The cold air made goosebumps show across her body. Nate leaned down sucking her nipples.

"Fuck! Nate!" She cried out as she came. I thrusted in her and felt her clench around me as she came so hard, and I went over the edge behind her.

"Nate fuck!" I groaned out seeing stars as I came feeling myself hit the back of his throat. He started sucking, swallowing me down, he was holding my ass in his hand as he circled my hole with his finger. My thoughts were in a daze as I came down from my high, and I felt him pull my pants up, I brought my hands up fastening them.

"I told you, I would've done this earlier." He smirked at me and gave me a quick peck on the lips and turned leaving me there. Well, fuck, that just happened.

I shook my head and turned around and splashed water over my face, and washed my hands. Would we ever have another night like that one? I shook my head, if I am going to get a good sleep, I need to drop those thoughts as harsh as that sounds. I can't think of my Angel like that, I can't, anything less than her standing beside me fully awake and alive is unacceptable. I think I know what I want to do tonight, and it is something I should've done earlier.