Chapter 11: Mateo

I have to admit it my girl sure knew how to control this guy; it was silence now him stewing his face a bright purple.

"Was raping me 'doing what you had to do'?" I heard a cry, my jaw dropped. Nate grabbed my hand sitting beside me.

"You know you wanted it; you just wouldn't take it!" He said stepping up to her once more and I saw tears go down my angel's face. I stormed off into the kitchen and I stepped up behind Taylor, who was frozen, I touched her shoulder and she jumped turning to me.

"Did you know?" I asked. She immediately shook her head and grabbed me and hugged me. After calming myself down I wrapped my arms around her and I shook my body with pent up anger. I felt her shake in my arms, and my mind was in a daze. Why did she never say anything? She never told a soul?

I felt her step away from my arms, and I think I saw Nate walk to me and pulled me upstairs. My mind was in a daze my vision foggy, I sat down I felt Nate leaned on my shoulder hugging it. My body shook but I don't know who shook it or if it was me, my body went numb. I sat there in a daze time moving slowly, my vision cleared I could see the door. The door opened slowly and Taylor stepped and slid down the door forcing it shut, my hearing coming back.

"Therapy twice a week for four years, how did I not see it?" She had tears going down her face. She ran her hands over her face.

"Nobody did." Nate croaked out and I felt him hugging my arm, head on my shoulder.

"I could've done something, pulled her away, hell ran, anything but let her endure him until we were eighteen!" Taylor yelled standing up punching the door. I felt Nate leave me, and walk to her, pulling her into his arms.

"You couldn't have done anything without hurting yourself." He shuffled sitting in the floor facing me her in between his legs.

"That's another fucking thing, why not take me?! He took a damn child!" She yelled standing up Nate stood up once more.

"She has one." I whispered and they both froze looking at me. "The only reason why he didn't take our child was because it was ours the guys who took her from him." I said finally putting it together. I jumped up and darted out the door. I ran downstairs to the kitchen Jason was standing over the computer.

"Why can't I fucking find this fucker?!" He threw his hands up turning around seeing me. He held a hand up taking a deep breath. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be." I said walking up to him.

"Got it!" The tech said laughing.

"Unless you got something useful shut up please." I heard Jason whisper.

"Never fear my brother I do; this guy is not named Drew. It's Austin." Jason walked over to the computer leaning over the guy before waving us over, I could feel Taylor and Nate behind me. We walked over seeing a very babyface version similar to the cartoon on the computer. "His father's name is Drew." The techie stated pulling up a birth certificate.

"I think Blake would have taken someone close to Drew- Austin." I corrected myself. Jason and the guy turned and look at me. "He didn't take Luca because he was ours, the guys who stole Grace. Taylor helped Grace get away hence why she's here. There has to be a reason Austin is there." I explained.

"You might be right, check his socials- maybe a girlfriend?" Jason said as the techie typed away. The techie quit typing and turned to look at Jason.

"I can see if I can find something, it's going to take a while." He said and Jason nodded turning to me.

"I am the detective on this case." He whispered to me and I was utterly confused.

"How did you pull that off?" I asked him.

"My guys helped me make a case, that I knew Grace and this guy better than these guys, it doesn't make much sense but here I am out of retirement." He explained, he looked at me something in his eyes. "I need to talk to you all, privately." He walked away to the living room not waiting for us to respond. I walked in Nate and Taylor behind me and Jason closed the door.