Chapter 23: Grace

What the fuck is going on here? I was looking at a sleeping 5-year-old girl in a bed, dressed in pink pajamas. I don't have time to think about it though. JJ walked up to her scooping her up before I could say anything. I walked out and I opened the door across from her finding an unconscious girl the same height and build as me. Not wearing any clothes and I looked in the corner seeing a similar basket. I quickly dressed her throwing her over my shoulder. I don't have time to think of the sick fuck doing things to her.

"Stairs are here!" JJ yelled and I walked behind him up the stairs.

"Are you ok buddy?" I asked as he carried the I'm assuming 5-year-old girl.

"Yes, lets just get out of here." I chuckled. Agreed buddy, agreed. We entered room that looked like a garage with a car inside.

"Let's go." I said and I settled the girl in the passenger seat. I circled helping JJ with the other little girl and he climbed in and I did. I cranked it and left not caring about my damn seatbelt. I opened the garage and pulled out and immediately knew where I was.

We were being held in a basement of a house? I pulled out and looked around this was a house the creepy house we pass. Taylor used to tease me about it, it is just sitting in the middle of nowhere. Who the hell owns the damn thing? I shook my head and knew I would be home in 10 minutes. My mind was in a haze of turns and stops until I pulled outside my beautiful house. Nobody was outside. I circled the car grabbing the girl and carried her to the front door and kicked it.

"This is your house?" I heard JJ beside me and I looked at him nodding as the door opened.

"Grace." I turned to look at them and my jaw dropped.

"Skinner." I whispered and he smiled. He reached forward grabbing the girl from me. Someone pushed passed him and hugged me, Nate. "Babe." I mumbled and I heard him shake against me, I smiled. I saw black instantly.

I heard commotion around me but I couldn't make out anything, I felt a soft surface that I was being laid on. I couldn't move and I couldn't open my eyes. I want to wake up, I want to see Mateo, but I can't I feel something pulling me in, and I can't escape. I want out of here. I don't like it here. I'm slowly losing myself, I can't feel anything now, this going to fast.