Chapter 56: Grace

"You don't have to do this." Nate spoke and I shook my head. "Look if you want me to kill and you watch to know what happened you can." I shook my head again.

"I have to do this myself please understand that." I whispered and they both nodded I walked over to Skinner. "Did he brag to you about being a hunter?" I asked and he looked at me confused before slowly nodding.

"That was one of the few things he would never shut up about." Blondie answered.

"Do you have a shotgun?" I asked and they arched their brows before nodding. "Can I use it?" I asked and Blondie pushed off the table walking away.

"The fuck you need a shotgun for?" Taylor asked from behind me, I didn't even realize she was there.

"He's a hunter." I said and she smirked. "Sometimes I am concerned for you." I said shaking my head making her smile.

"I am only as crazy as you." She smirked and I turned around crossing my arms. "Okay maybe a bit crazier." She shrugged and walked back over to the window leaning on the rail.

"Here you go." Blondie came out of a room carrying a shotgun and an ammo sash, he gave me the gun. "I assume you know how to use one?" He asked and I nodded, he smirked walking around me putting on the sash. Today I wore a black pair of jeans and black t-shirt my hair in a ponytail. I walked over to Nate and Mateo, giving them a quick peck on the lips. I walked over to the slide and held the bar above it.

"You coming?" I asked Nate and Mateo and they arched their brows and I launched myself down the slide. It took a harsh left turn before turn right in a circular motion before I slid out, I held the gun up as I kneeled on the floor catching myself. I was looking down, I need to look up, I slowly inched my head and stood up. Blake widened his eyes before narrowing them, he smiled relaxing instantly. The room smelled like shit and blood, perfect combo, but I kept breathing as normal, in a couple minutes I wouldn't notice.

"Hey babe. You here to save your love?" He spoke and I rolled my eyes, walking deeper into the room. There was a bucket to the side I'm assuming for him to shit in but like was I was going to walk over and find out.

"Like hell I am." I muttered I made sure the safety was on the shotgun before I put in a shell before I heard a sound from the slide I turned and Mateo was there, and he quickly moved out of the way before Nate landed on top of him, I smirked.

"Why are you here, sweet thing?" He asked before his gazes fixed on Nate and Mateo I put in shells until it wouldn't take anymore, and I pumped it moving a shell into the firing position, his eyes widened. "Are they making you kill me?" He asked and I sighed.

"For fuck's sake. I am getting tired of hearing him talk already." Nate whispered rolling his head.

"I'm sorry, are they holding a gun to my head, who is holding the bullets here?" I asked and Blake turned his head looking at me. I was standing about ten feet from him the guys five feet behind me still standing at the end of the slide. I clicked the safety off, and Blake's eyes widened again.

"You wouldn't kill me." He said shaking his head, I rolled my eyes the gun looked like a twelve or sixteen gauge, I'm a little rusty. I aimed it at his knee.

"I wouldn't kill you, yet." I said and I made my mind go to my happy place and I pressed the trigger. A loud boom echoed through the room, followed by an earth-shattering scream.

"Oh, you bitch!" He screamed and I smirked. I heard footsteps; Blake was breathing heavily.

"Now there is the Blake I want to talk to." I spoke and felt Nate and Mateo at my sides. I looked at his knee and saw of stream of blood oozing of out of it and I shook my head.

"Oh my god he's pissing himself." Mateo spoke and I looked seeing a growing stain on his crotch.

"Fuck you!" Blake screamed.

"Not on my worst day, but thanks for the offer." Nate muttered and I laughed not being able to help myself.

"What do you want from me?" Blake asked and I shook my head.

"Now Blake I want answers, and if you can get out of your sick head and give me real answers, I would be happy. Something tells me, you're never going to, so I guess that's what I'm here to find out." I answered him honestly. I clicked the safety back on the gun.

"Why are you letting these two control you?" He whispered and I scoffed but Mateo stepped in front of me walking to him.

"She is not being controlled she ran from you, ran! I care for her, but she makes her own decisions, you motherfucker, are the definition of a control freak." Mateo said standing a couple more feet in front of me. "Did she not pull the trigger on that gun? I was no where near her." He shrugged before laughing dryly.

"Why wont you let her be mine?!" Blake screamed and I moved in a flash stepping in front of Mateo.

"I don't want to be yours! My life with you was hell, bruised ribs, broke a finger or two, sprained ankles, how is that love? How was that no controlling me?" I asked and he shook his head.

"You needed to be taught how to be mine. You wanted it!" He screamed and I shook my head.

"You don't want, you didn't want me back then, you wanted a sex toy. A woman who would follow every command and not ask questions and not do anything but live and breathe you." I said vibrating with anger.