Chapter 48: Grace

2 months later...

"Angel how are you feeling?" Nate asked me as I opened my eyes.

The movement has been getting better, I can jog and exercise without getting tired or having a headache the doctor said yesterday I've had a full recovery and this entire time Nate and Mateo have not touched me. I tried; boy did I try after the four-week mark passed. Skinner said he would keep Blake alive until I was ready and I think I am almost there if not there already. I rolled over and gave him a kiss, pulling away before he does.

"I'm ok. Feeling great." I said and I felt Mateo slide a hand around my waist. "Listen I have been trying here but if you tease one more damn time..." I trailed off and they chuckled, we have been making an effort to get up before JJ wakes up. Mateo pulled himself up hovering over me and kissed me harshly making me gasp, his stubble, made my lips tingle. My legs spread open; it was almost like muscle memory now.

"You want me now?" He said and thrusted against my center and I moaned before nodding.

"Please." I whined and thrusted my hips up as he moved away.

"It's been so fucking long." He spoke ripping open my gown I was wearing that stopped right at the tops of my thighs always teasing them, I gasped the cold making me shiver with goosebumps. He leaned down flicking my nipple with his tongue before sucking and I moaned pushing my chest up into him. He reached up biting my neck gently.

"Please Mateo." I whined again pushing my hips up and he pushed his hand into my thong groaning when he found me dripping wet, I have been staying like this. It's fucking hard not to with the way the way have been working out with me and taking care of me like this.

He started thrusting one finger in me and added another and I rode his fingers thrusting my hips up onto them, closing my eyes imagining I was riding him. I was imaging I was coming with his cock inside me and his juices in me as he came. He started thrusting harder hitting all the right spots over and over making me fall apart in his arms with a moan.

"Fuck Grace." He muttered and pulled my thong away and he pushed his boxers down. I gripped his cock before I could stop myself and rubbed his precum around his hand and stroked him, he thrusted into my hand. I felt flush under him I want him so damn bad; it's not fucking funny. I pulled my hand away and he lined himself up with my entrance. He leaned down to my ear brushing his lips against it. "Ready baby?" He groaned out he pulled back letting me see his face.

"Fuck yes." I moaned with anticipation and he slid in slowly letting me look into his eyes, I held his shoulders, as he slowly slid in me and it felt like it was my first time being with him. It felt like we were finally coming together after so long apart. He looked at me with the same reaction in his gaze, I pulled him down, kissing him and he slid in more, and I moaned into the kiss, our kiss was slow, letting me drink in this moment.

"Fuck." Mateo groaned pulling away from the kiss, and now I just want him to move, I started writhing and he held me down. "I can't. I don't want to hurt you." He spoke, and I shook my head.

"Listen to me. I will tell you if you are, fucking move now, or I am going to lose my shit." I spoke and he chuckled thrusting in and out of me. My clit was throbbing, I just wanted to feel him, now.

"Ok Angel." He cooed and started thrusting in and out of me and he slowly picked up his pace his pelvis hitting mine, he flicked my clit with his fingers making me buck my hips meeting his thrust. I gasped and I closed my eyes. I started clenching around him my muscles quivering, like I was about to lose control.

"Harder." I ordered and I opened my eyes meeting his gaze. He looked at me and started going harder I felt him deep in me and I felt like I was about to have the best orgasm of my life. I clenched around him harder I put my hands on his back and as he started thrusting, I dug my fingers into his back scratching him.

"Fuck!" He groaned out in a roar and he started thrusting even harder, the sound of our skin slapping and moans echoed throughout the room. He hit me over and over on my sweet spot making my eyes close as I came clenching around him.

"Mateo! Fuck!" I cried seeing stars I felt him circle his thumb around my clit dragging my orgasm out, and I dug my fingers into him harder opening my eyes.

"Grace Fuck!" He yelled groaning as he came looking into my eyes as I saw him fall apart. He rolled over putting me on top of him as he went into a daze, I loved feeling him in me I clenched around him again and he groaned. I kissed his neck and chest.

"I love you." I whispered and he looked up at me. I looked over at Nate who jerked himself off as he watched us.

"I love you baby." He cooed kissing me slowly wrapping an arm around my waist.