Chapter 98: Mateo

Hearing her say that relaxed me but I wanted her to know that I love her, my heart felt so full always did when she was touching me, kissing me. I tasted her and felt her lips against mine as she opened with a moan, I grabbed her hips and made her straddle me. I rubbed her against me grinding her into me and she pulled away opening her eyes.

"I love you." I said to her and she gasped, I smirked knowing I was hitting the right spot. My muscles were tightening, aching, in my ribs but I don't care, I need her to know this. "I never would have left you to take care of a kid, I don't even care that he's not mine biologically but he is mine." I said and she moaned, looking me in the eye. I let her go putting her back beside me, I still feel drained.

"Mateo." She groaned kissing me again. "I'm tired." She said smiling at me and I chuckled.

"I was just thinking the same thing, Angel." I smiled back at her; Nate got up walking around the ottoman with my leg darting at Grace. He held her by her throat and started grinding himself into her.

"I loved you back then, I love you now even more." He groaned and she bit her lip. He kissed her and stopped tasting her. "Now, I'm tired too." He sighed pulling away and she sighed. She curled back into my sides closing her eyes and Nate walked back around wrapping his arm around mine, holding my hand.

"I love you, too. I love you both please know that. I would not be here if I didn't. I would never hurt you two like that." She spoke.

"I know, Angel." I cooed I kissed her on her forehead and she smiled.

"I know, baby." Nate said beside me. I laid my head back and closed my eyes and I felt her breaths even, slow and even. She was asleep I opened my eyes and Nate was still awake. "I didn't know." He spoke and shook his head.

"I didn't either." I agreed. "Well, she did tell us that she thought we would tuck tail and run, so I guess she did." I shrugged.

"We also didn't know she was raped." He stated. "We need to talk to her." He said and I nodded my head. He got up walking around sitting beside her and I nudged her with my arm.

"Baby. We need to talk." I whispered and she opened her eyes then rubbed them.

"Okay I was just dozing." She groaned.

"You haven't been telling us these things." Nate started, she looked at him then at the floor. "You didn't tell us that you had deeper thoughts beside us running away from you and Luca, you didn't tell us about being raped." Nate explained and she nodded.

"My counselor... she has been trying to get me to tell you but I guess I didn't..." She sighed then "My whole life, I didn't want to mess anything up I loved. My relationship with Blake I took what he dealt out because I loved him and I didn't want to ruin it. I thought me being beaten was bad enough I thought if I told you I remembered it being more... It would ruin it." She started fidgeting with her hands.

"When you love someone, you love all of them Angel not just parts of them, I have told you everything about me. I never had any big loves, any girlfriends I fucked a girl for the first time drunk." Nate smirked and she laughed.

"I told you about Nick and my ex that was then his girlfriend about my parents." I explained and she nodded.

"What do you want to know?" She asked. "By the way you know everything about my childhood, I mean everything." She said and I nodded.

"When did you remember about Blake?" Nate asked and she looked down again.

"When Nick..." She started then sighed. I laid my hand on her thigh and she put her hand over it and started shaking. "When Nick tried to rape me and he had his dick out and darted out me..." I tightened my hand on her thigh. "I froze and it all came back in flashes, the first time when he pinned me down on the stairs and shoved it in me, the next time when he got me against the fridge." She looked at me tears going down her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry baby." I said to her and I kissed her forehead. When I think about everything Blake did to her it turned me to stone, makes me want to kill him all over again, but right now, she didn't need judgement she just needed me.

"The nightmares after Nick weren't just of him... They were of Blake, the memories poured back in my dreams." She looked back down. "When I met you two the way you touched me, when you grabbed my hair and, in the bathroom, pinned to the wall, I didn't have any flashbacks to being beaten. Never anything just my body lighting up, it just clicked." She said and I smirked.

"Now you're feelings about Luca?" Nate chimed and I looked at him to see him smirking.

"I never wanted kids. I thought I would screw them up did you two hear that part?" She asked and I shook my head and Nate did the same.

"No Angel." I answered.

"Well, you know, my parents grew up around me." She looked at both of us seeing us nod. "I grew up only to fall in love with a narcissistic psychopath, so I thought I was screwed up. I didn't want to screw a kid up to have a kid get their soul crushed over and over like I did." She explained and I kind of got what she meant then again, I didn't grow up like she did.

"I thought I was screwed up so I didn't want to raise a kid, but when that doctor told me I was pregnant and you two were in the room. I thought my mind would go okay so how do I tell you two 'hey, I'm pregnant but I'm throwing it away.'" She said in a pouty voice making me chuckle. She put a hand over my mouth and scolded me. "But it didn't it, go like that I just thought about raising whatever gender I might have, what Luca, in this case, might be into and how I would raise with or without you two. I also thought 'okay I am having a child. I know you both can't be the father so if I get a paternity test will the one who isn't the father run off?'" She looked at both of us.

"Do you want to know what I thought when the doctor walked out and you whispered the words 'I'm pregnant.'?" Nate asked. She nodded looking at him and I saw him smiling at her. "I thought about buying baby clothes, you in maternity clothes and us in this huge house, Mateo putting together cribs." He gestured to me and I smiled.